21

I was fast asleep when,

"WAKE UP!!!!" Niall screamed into my ear. I screamed and jumped, rolling over onto the floor. I got up to my knees to see Niall holding his stomach laughing on my bed.

"NIALL I HATE YOU!" I jumped on top of him and began hitting him with my pillow. He grabbed the pillow from my grip and threw it to the side. I was left to pound my fists to his chest. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me down to his chest. A squirmed in his grip before his lips were brought to mine. He began to deepen the kiss before I pulled away.

"Stop that!" I snapped with a small smile.

"Stop what?"

"Being... Adorable!"

Niall chuckled as he pulled me back into chest embracing me in a warm hug. We sat there for just a moment in silence.

"So what do you want to do today?" Niall asked looking down to me.

"What ever you want to do."

His lips played into a smirk I knew he already had something planned. He rolled me off of him and began to stand up.

"Great! Be ready in 10 minutes!"

"Wait!" I said confused "ready for what?"

"I'm taking you out."

"What do I wear?"

"Casual." He said heading to the window and jumping down. He did know he could use the door didn't he?

I got dressed into jean shorts and and an old t-shirt. Ten minutes later the door bell rang, I slipped on my flip flops and headed for the door. There awaited my night in shining armor. He swung his arm around my shoulder and led me to the car. We ha been driving for a while when we finally reached our destination.

"Niall where are we?" I asked before stepping out of the car.

"My special hide out" he joked.

"I've never been here before." We stepped out of the car his arm found his way to my shoulders again.

"It small, not many people know about it."

It was a beautiful waterfall that fell into a small body of water. There was a small structure that formed steps leading up to a platform behind the waterfall. We walked up the steps where Niall set up a picnic. When we finished I grabbed Niall by the hand, dragging him behind me down to where the water was.

"What are you doing?" He spoke with a chuckle.

"I wanna see the water." I continued to drag him behind me.

When we reached the bottom I walked closer to his body and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a passionate kiss that quickly deepened. His hands were placed on my hips, holding me close to his body. I playfully tugged at his shirt before bringing my lips to his ear.

"Strip."

He let out a deep chuckle before removing his shirt and tossing it to the ground. Our previous make out session continued. I could feel his hands move to the back of my jeans. I was expecting this. I moved my hands to his shoulders gripping them tightly. I pushed him into the water as I remained high and dry laughing so hard, I could hardly breathe.

When his head popped out if the water he whipped it around to rid his vision of his hair.

"You're dead!" He shouted out to me.

"Come and get me Horan!"

He climbed out of the water as I ran for my life. I ran up the steps until I reached a dead end I turned around to see the dripping wet Niall. I had no where to run.

"You're mine." He had an evil smirk plastered on his face. He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. I fisted at his back but it was no use.

"NIALL PLEASE NO!" I begged. I could see the water nearing. He finally put me down.

"Fine." He sighed

"Thank you." I said in relief. He placed his hands upon my hips and began to lean in towards my lips. Before he reached me I was pushed into the cold water behind me.