22

***NIALLS POV***

I jumped in after Sarah. The second my head came up from under I was splashed multiple times.

"HEY HEY HEY!"

She pulled her hands up over my head pushing me under. I shot up from under the water and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her body close to mine.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I chuckled.

"I would never." She joked with me before winking and dunking under the water. I pulled her back up.

"Did you just wink at me."

"Maybe I did."

"Flirt much?"

"I learn from the best."

I pressed my head to hers. Her skin was incredibly smooth and flawless, just like the rest of her. My hands found her hips and protectively pulled them into mine before planting a kiss onto her pink lips.

***SARAHS POV***

Our need for eachother became more and more as we deepened the kiss. Niall held me firmly to him as my hands tangled in his blonde, wet hair. my legs were tighly rapped around his waist, there was no sapce between our bodies. Nothing seperated our touch except the thin shirt i wore on my chest. i begged for entrance to his mouth but he would not grant it. I did what i knew made him weak, i moved my hand down the front of his chest sliding down to his crotch. i could hear him moan, trying to remain dominant over me but slowly failing. i smiled into the kiss, I knew this drove him crazy. further exploring his body, I slipped my hand to his waste band slightly tugging. i slid my hand in, slowly moving down to his weak spot. Before i could reach it he dissappeared under the water. I couldn't see him.

"Niall?.... Niall?!" where was he?

i began to turn in circles, i could'nt see him. my heart began to race when i felt something grab at my ankle slighly yanking. i knew it was Niall.

"NIALL! WHERE ARE YOU!?" could he even hear me from under the water?

my heart pounded out of my chest when two strong shoulders were brought under my legs lifting me up. Niall sat there, with me on his shoulders, laughing at my reaction. I looked down to his smirk he wore on his face. i couldn't resist it i bent my head down to kiss him. we remained like that until he flipped me over his shoulders and back into the water. when i came out from under the water, two arms were wrapped around my waist from behind as the blonde rested his head on my shoulder after his soft lips kissed me on the cheek. A smile was brought to my face.

Everything about this was perfect. The kiss, the passion, Niall, us. everything was perfect. I had truly found my perfect match.

"You're perfect."

it was as if he could read my mind. He knew my exact thoughts. But me perfect? Not even close.

"No I'm not."

"To me you are."

His words made my heart flutter. I turned around to face him, my hands on his shoulders, his on my hips.

"This is perfect." I knew he knew i meant not just this day but whenever we were together it was perfect. He made things perfect.

"I know." he quietly spoke back before closing the small space betwen our lips. it wasn't heated like the others but filled with passion and care. Filled with love. when we pulled apart my arms wrapped around his neck as i rested my head to his bare chest. His arms ramined firmly around my body. This truly was perfect.

_____________________________________________________________________________ A/N: Thanks for getting me to 200 reads! Try to tell as many people about this story as possible! Help me get lots of reads! i think y'all can do it! Keep on reading and voting! Keep the comments coming, love to hear from you guys! thanks a million my crazy mofos! ;p AND IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WANNA BE AWESOME ENOUGH TO MAKE ME A TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK I WOULD FOREVER LOVE YOU!

******************* BTW COMMENT ANY QUESTIONS! ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME I'LL ANSWER THEM MY NEXT UPDATE IN AN A/N!!!!! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT MY SEXY MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!********************