49

When I woke up the bed still felt as big as ever. It was weird not sharing it with Niall.

I slipped into my bunny slippers and headed down stairs.

I found my mom making pancakes.

"Morning!" I sang, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning." My mom spoke back. "Honey, who's care is our driveway?"

"Mine."

"Since when do you have a car."

"It's was dads." My voice was quieter than before.

"I-I thought we left that at the barn." My mom looked away from her cooking.

"I went back." A smile fell to my lips.

"You went to the barn?" My moms lips copied mine.

"Niall and I are fixing it up."

"I'm glad."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~AT BARN~~

Niall and I poured the paint into trays. They were lined up in a row, each with two paint brushes. Red, blue, white, pink, green, orange, and yellow. We wanted to make the barn colorful.

I was painting a plank of wood yellow when I felt a cold liquid on my bare arm. I looked over to see a large blue glob of paint on my arm.

"Niall!" I shouted.

Niall was slightly laughing until I slapped my yellow brush to his strong bicep.

Niall's hand was dipped into the red. A large scoop of it thrown at me. I repeated his action with the pink. Niall took the paintbrush to the orange and smeared it across my face before running in the opposite direction.

I ran after him. When I ran out the door Niall was no where in sight.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Before long, a huge mound of green pair was poured onto my head. I looked up to see Niall hanging out of the top window.

"NIALL IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I'm not sure if he could hear me over his loud laughter. I ran up to where Niall was.

"Oh shit!" Niall said, slightly laughing at my appearance. He scampered back as far as he could away from me. I scooped what was left of the green paint in both hands and plopped it on top of Niall's head. I wiped my hands on his face, leaving green streaks down his skin.

Two large hands grabbed at my waist, I was pulled onto Niall's chest. Soon after our lips had connected. Within seconds, we were full on snogging.