25

***NIALLS POV***

I wanted do it with Sarah. I really did, but I knew she was a virgin. Im pretty sure I'm the first one who has even touched her. And I was probably the first guy she had ever pleasured. I didn't want to make her feel rushed. Her innocence was one of my favorite things about her. It shined bright throughout her body. I just wanted her happy and rushing her was the last thing I wanted to do.

Although she was a virgin, she was surprisingly good at making me moan her name. She had magical hands that I didn't mind exploring my body.

But even though Sarah will still be a virgin after tonight, it will still be remembered. This night was going to be amazing.

I placed my hand under her shirt and to her stomach, slowly sliding it up her skin. She wiggled under my hand, my touch tickling against her skin. I slid my hand over her breast slightly squeezing. Her cheeks tinged with pink. I brought my hand back down to her side giving it a pinch making her wiggle. She was adorable.

She watched as my hand caressed her body. Down he side to her waist band, slightly sliding to the center, slowly unbuttoning her jeans and pulling down the zipper to reveal a small section of her underwear. I linked my fingers into her belt loop pulling them down to her knee as they slid down the rest of the way to the ground. I crossed my hand over her body, purposely brushing over her crotch causing a slight whimper to escape her mouth. Her innocence showing, bringing a smile to my lips.

I took the bottom of her shirt slowly slipping it over her head. When it was fully off she crossed her arms over her chest. Although she tried to hide her newly exposed skin, she didn't realize it only pushed them up to expose cleavage. I took a minute to take in her sexy appearance. But then shaking the thought out of my head.

I took her hands and moved them away from her chest.

"I've already seen you without a bra." I reminded her with a wink, bringing the pink back to her cheeks.

"You don't need to be shy around me."

She rested one arm down to her side while the other was brought up to tangle her fingers in my hair. I loved the feeling of her playing with my hair.

I gave her a peck on the corner of her mouth. Making a trail down her body of kisses. Going from her mouth, to neck, shoulder, chest, stomach, waist, thigh, shin, toes. When I was brought back up I raised her hand to my mouth and kissed up her arm stopping at the crook of her neck. I knew this was her sweet spot. I could tell when I kissed her here she got weak at the knees.

I softly kissed several times. Her fingers still making loops in my hair. Her hand fisted at my hair when I began to suck at the already red skin. She brought her free hand to my bare back.

"N-Niall." She stuttered. She was getting weak.

I continued to suck harder and harder.

Her breathes became shaky. Her fingers clenched in my hair. My teeth grazed her skin. She let out a whimper. Her leg raised up slightly towards my back. I laid my tongue over her sensitive skin. She continued to whimper. I began to suck again.

"Niall." She groaned with her head back on the pillow.

I began to move my hips up and down, rubbing my crotch to hers. She arched her back in pleasure. I firmly placed my hands to her hips and continued my action. Her breathes became heavier. Her hips began to grind into mine. Mine moving up and down her body and hers moved up and down from the bed. I let out a small groan.

Slowing down my hips to focus on other pleasures of her body my hands wondered to her bra. I fiddled with the strap before receiving a small nod. I wrapped my arm around her back unclipping the bra and tossing it the side. I crawled up her body to hover over her face. I brought my lips to hers as my hand traveled to her bare chest. I squeezed, Sarah let out a whimper. I smiled into our slow, gentle kiss. My eyes closed as we continued to share out touch of our lips.

Our kiss ended as I lay with my head in the crook of her neck with my eyes still closed.

I turned her over to the side. We laid holding each other close. Our heads were pressed together. Our eyes were closed but we were both fully awake. Just resting.

***SARAHS POV***

My eyes were closed as I laid down with Niall. We both sat in comforting silence. I opened my eyes to see the angel sitting across from me. A smile appeared on my face.

"Goodnight." I whispered. I got no answer. I poked at Niall's cheek. His lips popped into a smile.

"Night babe." He mumbled, half asleep already.

He took my hand and placed it in his hair. I knew the feel of my fingers playing with his hair was something he enjoyed. He took my other hand in his falling asleep just like that.

His words played over in my head.

Babe.

He called me BABE.

I was his BABE.

And he was mine.