Chapter seven

***SARAHS POV***

I quickly scampered inside my house slamming the door behind me. My back hit the door and sliding down. At this point I was panting with panic. I was running my hands through my damp hair over and over again with wide eyes.

What just happened?! What was I thinking?! How could I be so stupid?! I just let my guard down! What would have happened if I had let him kiss me? I couldn't trust him with my heart. I was so naïve! I completely let him in! I shouldn't have gotten in the car in the first place knowing his reputation with girls. If our lips had connected what would he have done. He's so much older than me. He could easily take advantage of that, with his massive size compared to mine. His muscular body and his killer looks. He was gorgeous on the outside but I know that he is nothing more than a user. He takes girls and makes them feel special, he makes them think he cares, he gets what he wants then just dumps them outside and acts like nothing happens. But I didn't want to be part of that! There was a reason I stopped talking to him. Because he's a waste of life. What would happen now; I know he had a plan to do something to me and knowing him he wouldn't stop until he got some.

A million thoughts ran through my head. When I finally realized I was still in my soaked clothing. I ran upstairs to my bed room throwing my cloths into a wet pile in the corner and changing into my pajamas. I plopped down onto my bed, seconds later I felt my phone vibrate. My stomach dropped when I saw the name lighting up on my screen. Josh. My breathe began to shake again as I unlocked to screen to read the message.

'Nice catching up with you. Maybe we can pick up again tomorrow around 12. ;)'

Josh frightened me, he was devious and just a waste. Why did i even get in the car in the first place? continuing was the last thing I wanted to do. Not bothered to answer the text, I sat outside on my balcony, quietly playing my guitar, this always seemed to calm me down. I was interrupted by a tear trickling down my face. I dipped my head down into my small hands quietly sobbing. My attention was brought up when I heard someone whistle to me. I looked up to see Niall standing outside on his own balcony. A light smile crept onto my face.

"You ok?" He asked. He had clearly seen me crying not even a minute ago.

"...I don't know." I sighed as I looked down again trying to hide the tears.

"I saw what happened before... With josh."

My vision immediately shot back to Niall as he continued,

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been watching."

"No, it's fine." I said wiping a tear from my face, "I think I'm just going to go sleep, I'm tired and josh is picking me up at 12 tomorrow... Great." The sarcasm in my voice was obvious.

"Just don't go."

"I don't really have a choice." With that I walked into my room, falling asleep the second I hit my pillow.