47

***NIALLS POV***

After a mini make out session Sarah and I walked back to her house.

"We should probably shower." I chuckled as we walked into Sarah's room, gesturing to the mud all over our bodies.

"Ugh" Sarah groaned, "but I'm tired! I don't want to shower."

"I could always help you." I winked inching closer to her body.

"I think I might just need to take you up on that offer." I could feel her hands slide down to my waist band.

"I'm one step ahead of you." I pressed my forehead to hers. My hands slipped to the front of her shorts. I quickly unbuttoned them and yanked them down her legs.

Her small feet kicked the abandoned fabric to the side. The water began to heat up the room as we stepped into the bathroom.

My torso had already been stripped of my cloths. We were both left in just our undergarments.

Too distracted by our lips against each others, we stood in the steamy room with no desire to step into the warm water.

Our bodies had no space between them. I tried to get closer, my attempt failed as there was no possible way.

Sarah stumbled back falling into bathtub, under the water.

I blushed, embarrassed that I had just pushed her onto her butt. All she could do was let out her adorable laugh.

When she stood up, I stepped in next to her.

"Sorry." I bit my lip, taking in her appearance.

"Come here." She pulled me in for another kiss.

She slightly bit at my bottom lip.

She was incredibly good at kissing considering I was the only one she had ever kissed.

He tongue swept over my lip, I allowed her entrance. Her hand fisted in my hair, while mine pulled down the lace around her chest and legs. My actions were copied when she pulled down my boxers. The wet cloths were left to the floor.

I pressed her wet body the wall as we continued to savor the taste of each others lips.

My lips attacked the crook to her neck. Sarah's breaths picked up, her chest rising and falling under my touch.

"N-Niall." She stuttered. Her small hands pushed at my chest. I departed from her body. Her hand was placed to the nape of my neck pulling me in closer. Her mouth lines to my ear.

"Take me to the bed." She seductively whispered to me.

I gave her a full on smile. She walked into her room and slipped into just panties and a matching bra. She threw me a pair of dry boxers that had been left behind last time we shook the bed, if you know what I mean.

She turned on her heels to face me. When I reached her small figure I didn't waste a second in attaching our lips. My hands lifted her legs, I laid her body to the bed.

"Hope we don't break the bed." I winked to the gorgeous girl underneath me.

"Shut up." Sarah fisted to my chest. Her cheeks slightly pink.

My lips lowered to hers. Soon after, my hips swiveled on to hers. She let out a small gasp.

She was so innocent.

"N-Niall." Her hands gripped onto my shoulders.

My hips grinned into hers, my speed picking up.

"N-n-ni-Niall." Her grip around my shoulders tightened. I knew this was the first a guy had ever done this to her. I continued to rock my hips back and forth against hers.

"NIALL!" she shouted. Her nails dug into skin.

Unexpectedly, Sarah flipped me over so she was on top.

She straddled my waist. Her body moved back and forth. She had a seductive smirk on her face. I let out a small moan.

"I can feel that." She said.

A blushed. I knew she was talking about the growing bulge in my boxers.

"I can't help it." I stated, "I have a sexy girl on top of me."