Chapter 30

Chapter 30- (Finally!)

"What?" I say startled, I never expected Harry to say that.

"Let me take you on a date" Harry repeats.

I shake my head "I don't know about this Harry"

"Please Cheri, one chance" he pleaded.

I stared at him for a few seconds wondering if he was serious. Part of me was still waiting for the old Harry to come back, and I was scared. Could he really change so quickly?

Was he really still the same Harry I had ran away from?

It had been two years but could someone really change completely over two years, I didn't know. But I knew Lily wanted Harry in her life, I had to think about what she wanted as well and not just me.

Finally I had made my decision "Okay" I say caving in "One chance, don't let me down".

Harry face burst into a grin "I won't, I promise".

He had one chance, if he blew it that was it. I wasn't going to keep forgiving him and letting him in. One mistake and it was over.

"Remember one chance Harry" I repeat he has to know I was completely serious, I didn't want to get hurt again.

"I know and I'm going to make sure I don't mess it up, Cheri okay?" Harry says quietly as he looked down at me, still sitting down.

I stood up as Harry grabbed my hand and lead me to the exit of the park.

We walked in a silence till we came to the front door of the house, it was a pleasant silence though. Nothing needed to be said.

"I really am sorry Cheri" Harry says looking up as he quietly opens the front door, his face illuminated by the streetlights.

"I know you are Harry" I say sighing softly.

We slowly creep in the house trying not to wake anyone else up. Harry switches on his bedroom light and quietly closes his bedroom door.

"Harry" I whisper embarrassed once he's turned round.

"yeah?" he says curiously.

"Can I borrow some clothes? My pyjamas are in the room where Niall and Zayn are sleeping".

He quickly nods and begins to search his drawers.

"Here you go," he says flinging me one of his t-shirts.

"Turn a round," I order. He quickly turns and I quickly undress and pull the top over my head. It's quite big and goes to about mid-way of my thighs.

I quickly hop into the left side of the bed. I wait for Harry to get in but when he doesn't I peer over to see him taking off his t-shirt and trousers.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"I sleep in my underwear" he says shrugging as he switches off the light and gets into the right-hand side of the bed.

"Just remember, your side, my side," I say glaring at him, which is pointless since it's completely dark and he won't be able to see me anyway.

He chuckles at my immaturity but agrees never the less.

It's silent for a few minutes as I listen to his short breaths, just when I assume Harry's asleep he speaks.

"Night Cheri" Harry says softly.

"Night Harry" I say a small smile creeping onto my face as I think how much Harry's changed. Maybe we really could act like a family with Lily. I know my mum would love to see Lily soon, we haven't seen her for over a year- maybe even Harry could come?