Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

The hallway was flooded with water, the water went up to just above my foot.

"How did this even happen?" cries Harry.

"I don't know, where did all this water come from?" I ask while stepping into the hallway. The water starts to soak into my canvas shoes. Lily starts to giggle, obviously amused by all this.

"It's like a giant bath!" she cries out.

"The bath-" I run to the bathroom, did I leave the tap to the bath on?

I run into the bathroom and see that the pipe below the sink has burst. The water was rapidly spurting out and flowing past my feet.

"Harry, call out the plumber!" I screech.

Harry quickly rushes in and his eyes widen when he sees the burst pipe. He fumbles with his jacket then pulls out his phone. "Wait I need to find their number first..." he mumbles while searching on the online directories. I sigh and push past to see Lily standing in the middle of the hallway giggling. She starts to splash the water with her foot. She's going to get soaked if she continues doing that.

"Lily!" I shriek running over to her and lifting her up. I carry her into our bedroom and pull out a bag, obviously tonight we'll have to stay in a hotel since the house will have to be pumped to get rid of the water. I position Lily so she's on my hip then I start grabbing clothes and stuffing them into the bag.

I've sorted out Lily and mines clothes and I was deciding on what underwear. Pink or black?

I hold them up in my hands and compare them. Finally I stuff the pink one in my bag, since it doesn't overly matter that much. I jump when I hear a voice behind me.

"I preferred the black ones" says Harry smirking l while leaning on my bedroom door

"How long where you watching?" I say glaring.

"Long enough" says Harry "anyway the plumber is almost here".

I nod and then hear the doorbell ring. I quickly pass Lily to Harry who looks surprised by my actions. I suppose I've never really let Harry hold Lily. Lily automatically cuddles into Harry and I feel a pang of jealously which I know is stupid. Usually Lily takes a while to get used to strangers but for some reason not with Harry. I sprint to the door and open it to reveal a young blonde man with a blue shirt on. He holds his hand out to shake.

"Hi I'm Mike " he say grinning then he winks.

"Uh, hi" I say uncomfortably, I hope to god he doesn't try and flirt with me.

I lead him to the bathroom and he gets out his bag.

"I'll leave you to it... call me if you need anything" I say.

"Anything?" he says suggestively.

"Why don't you just get on with job" Harry snaps, I turn round to see him glaring at Mike.

"Sorry.... didn't realise you had a boyfriend.." mutters Mike.

"He's not my-"

Harry cuts me off "Cheri, don't even bother talking to him", then he grabs and pulls me out of the bathroom. "What a perv.." Harrys says muttering to himself.

"Why do you even care?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you like flirting with a plumber?" Harry fires back.

"No.." I trail off and look down.

I hear Mike calling us, Harry hands me Lily and I pull her back on to my hip. We cautiously walk into the bathroom and see Mike inspecting the burst pipe.