Chapter 19

Chapter 19-

I stared silently at her. What was she going to tell Harry?

She couldn't possibly know that Harry was Lily's father. I hadn't told anybody.

Apart from Niall.

"N-Niall told you" I choked out, I can't believe it, I had trusted him. She smirks at my reaction and shakes her head.

"Wasn't it obvious enough?" she says maliciously.

I look at her in confusion- sure Lily had Harry's curls but they didn't look totally alike. Usually people though it was just a coincidence, I mean even Harry himself hadn't worked it out.

And Harry wasn't blonde and Ashley didn't know about the party- nobody did only me, Harry and Niall. How had Ashley worked it out?

"I can't believe you and Niall didn't tell anyone, " she says sneering then she laughs humourlessly "- but not for much longer anyway"

I look at her in confusion "What do you mean?"

She raises her eyebrow in amusement "You expect me to keep quiet about this?"

Obviously I know Ashley would never do anything for anyone else but maybe she would keep quiet if there was something in it for her.

But could I offer her, which would keep her quiet?

I didn't have much money and I know that Ashley wouldn't settle for that anyway. I could ask Susie to give her some of my photo shoot placements instead but I wasn't even sure Ashley really cared about modelling anyway.

I sighed in despair.

"What will keep you quiet?" I say pleadingly.

She smirks "begging now are we?"

"Please, what do you want?"

She pretends to think about it, tapping her long manicured nails along her chin. "Well, staying away from Harry would be helpful since he is mine" she says glaring at me.

I nod, I may like Harry but he's got Ashley. He doesn't need me.

Suddenly someone knocked urgently at the bathroom door. We both froze, who would be knocking on the bathroom door?

"Please keep quiet for now" I whispered. She gave me a questioning look and then turned back to the bathroom door as Harry barged in.

I wonder if he heard our conversation, I didn't think so though since the walls were quite thick

"What going on in here?" exclaimed Harry, looking at the two of us.

Ashley ran over to Harry and to my surprise burst into tears. Harry look bewildered and quickly pulled her into a hug.

"H-Harry I was just trying to help Cheri but she started yelling at me, I didn't know what do," she whimpered.

I glared at her, what a liar. Sure I yelled at her but she wasn't so clean either, Harry though seemed to be falling for the innocent act.

He turned to look at me in disgust.

"I thought I heard yelling, what did Ashley ever do to you, Cheri?!" he seethed then he quickly pulled Ashley out the bathroom.

"Harry, I can explain!" I call despairingly but he ignores me.

Ashley gives me one last smirk before following Harry.

Harry's POV (Before)

"Let's get you to the bathroom to get cleared up!" says Ashley looking concerned as she helps Cheri up. The food comes and they're still not back. I'm starting to get a bit worried as I know Ashley and Cheri aren't keen on each other and I dread to think what they be like to together alone.