Chapter 10

Chapter 10-

HARRYS POV

"But if I tell you the truth you'll hate me" I mumble.

"Hey, whatever you've done, we'll sort out okay," says Niall

"Okay, just remember before I tell you that I would do anything to change what happened".

The boys look at me worriedly.

I take a deep breathe then I began to tell them how I picked on Cheri, beat her up and insisted on make her life hell. By the end, I can barely speak and tears are streaming down my face, I can see the shock on their faces.

"I just wish I could take it all back" I say whispering, I've never been so ashamed in my life. Now I've told them, I can see clearly what I've done.

Liam is the first to speak.

"Harry, you can't take it back but you can try and make it up to her and build her trust up. She may never forgive you but you can try."

I nod.

"And Harry, I know what its like to bullied but I can see you're sorry so I forgive you".

"I don't see how I can make up for all those years, it's going to be hard." I say quietly to the boys.

They all nod in agreement.

Louis finally speaks "I forgive you Hazza, I can see you've changed, you're not that person you were two years ago."

"You're forgiven too" Zayn and Niall chime.

I sigh, "Thanks guys". I was worried that they would still think I was the same person from those years ago but I'm not. I have changed and I need to show Cheri that.

"Now the plan begins!" Louis grins.

"What?" I say confused.

"Firstly, the rest of us need to get to know Cheri, so dinner!"

"Nandos?" ask Niall excitedly.

"Defiantly, now we just have to phone Cheri" say Louis.

Are you sure? I don't think Cheri's going to agree to this" I say but Louis ignores me. He skirts around the room, and goes to Susie's desk in the far right corner.

Louis pulls the draws open then grins "Bingo".

He passes the book to me. It's a phone book with all Susie's models and clients phone numbers in it. I flick to the 'C's and find Cheri's number.

"I'll do it," says Louis "She'll be more likely to say yes if I phone". I nod.

He types the number into his phone, and puts it on loudspeaker so we can all hear what she says. We crowd Louis while he types Cheri's number into his phone.

It rings then Cheri answers.

"Hello?" says Cheri Warily.

"Hi Cheri!" Louis exclaims.

"Hi Louis?" say Cheri confused.

"Will you come to Nandos with us?"

"Is Harry coming?"

We exchange glances.

Louis sighs "Yes but the rest of the boys wanna get to know you too!"

"I can't, I have to look after Lily".

"Lily can come too".

"I don't know..." mutters Cheri.

"Please Cheri, it'll be fun" pleads Louis.

"Fine but don't expect me to talk to Harry"

"Okay tell me your address and we'll pick you up at 7".

Then Louis ends the call and turns to me.

"I told you, I would be able to make her come," he says smirking.

CHERI'S POV

I roll my eyes at him and sigh. I can't believe I agreed, I don't want to be anywhere near Harry but if I'm doing a music video then I need to get to know the others.

I leave Lily colouring in and I went to get changed. I slipped on a casual denim dress then put a belt on. I plaited my hair in a fish tail plait to the side and added eyeliner to my eyes.

"Lily?" I called as the doorbell rang. I put on my nude heels and grabbed Lily's hand and opened the door. Harry stood there looking sheepish.

"Where's everyone else?" I said glaring.

"They sent me up to get you, they're in the car waiting".

"Okay" I say pulling Lily's hand and walking towards the car.

We drive to the restaurant "Nandos!" screeches Lily, when she sees us pulling in.

All the boys chuckle, we step out and I follow Liam in.

"Cheri, can I speak to you after?" Harry asks as we walk in.

"No" I snap, walking quicker. I want nothing to do with Harry. If he thinks that pretending to be nice is going to work then he's wrong. Harry sighs, I don't know what he wants but I don't want to talk to him right now.

We sit down, Louis to my left and Lily on my right, with Harry across from me. I avoid his intense stare and look down at Lily. What is his problem?

We order our food, me ordering the smallest meal. I needed to keep in shape, especially with the music video coming up.

"Are you like on a diet or something?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, last time I checked you were the one calling me a Fatass" I snarl, not caring who heard me.

Harry looks down at his lap. Good, he should feel guilty- he was the one who made me suffer for years.

It's silent at the table for a few seconds until Louis decides to brighten the mood.

"So how olds Lily?"

"Two in a few days" I say smiling down at her. She grins at me "I'm getting a pony!" she exclaims. We all burst out laughing.

"Sure you are sweetie, who's buying you the pony?" says Niall.

"Mummy and daddy!" says Lily.

"Daddy?" I say confusedly.

"Yes Harrys my daddy!".

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Awh i love you if you vote(:

Chapter dedicated to @artifices101, who made a banner. I love it and it's even got a quote from this chapter in it ;) xo