Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

~~2 YEARS LATER~~

I had meant it when I said I never wanted to see Harry again. I had been too much of a risk.

I finished school then moved to London to start fresh. I gave birth to Lily, who's almost two now. I had planned to go to university but I couldn't since I had Lily. I went to the job centre and eventually went into modelling as the job supervisor had advised. The modelling paid well and I managed to scrape enough to buy Lily and me a small flat. Me and Lily were perfectly happy, I hadn't had a boyfriend since I'd been pregnant with Lily. I sometimes felt lonely but I distracted my self with work or looking after Lily.

I forgot Harry. Well I tried to.

I'd be lying if I said I never thought about him. Sometimes I had nightmares at night of Harry punching my stomach, of Lily dying but that was rare now.

But Harrys probably forgotten about me, I mean he's in a worldwide famous band. I never knew Harry was a good singer, until I saw him auditioning for X-factor on TV. I could hardly believe it when he became famous.

If only those screaming girls knew what he'd done to me.

There was no denying that Lily had Harry's curls, apart from hers were blonde. She also had his green eyes but not as bright. She was my daughter and I was glad I had Lily. I never told anyone about Lily being Harry's daughter, I didn't want anyone to find out. If only the newspapers knew Harry wasn't as kind and thoughtful as he made out. Sometimes I wondered if Harry had changed but then I'd remember everything he'd done to me.

Harry being nice? What a joke.

I wonder what Harry do if he knew he had a kid.

He would be too wrapped up in his career and money to care probably.

Whenever I saw his smirking face on the front of the all the magazines, I would feel anger grow inside me. I used to believe in karma but not anymore because if karma existed then Harry would be living under a bridge and would be poor as hell. Instead he was a rich and famous. I didn't see how it was fair.

I sighed. I was planning for Lily's birthday, which was in a few days. I was on my laptop scrolling through websites looking for party ideas, when my modelling manager called.

I answered the phone, reluctantly.

"Cheri, I need you at the studio now, I have big news!" said Susie, not even saying hi.

"Hi Susie" I said rolling my eyes, she was always so full of energy.

"I found you a contract for a music video with VEVO"

"What?" I squealed, suddenly listening to Susie more closely.

"The pays really high as well, you'll be featured as one of the girls, they'll be two others"

I smiled, I'd never done a music video before, just photo shoots.

"The filming will last for a 2 weeks and will be filmed here in London, so it'll be easy to get to"

"That sounds amazing! Who's it with?"

"That's a surprise but your going to be so excited when you find out ! That's why I need you to come the studio in the next hour"

"What??"

"It's just to meet them and the producers".

"Okay, see you then"

I put down the phone. Things were starting to look up. I'd never been in a music video before. This was big.

I smiled as Lily walked in to the room with another drawing for me.

Wait Lily?!

I'd been too excited about the contract, I'd totally forgotten about Lily.

I didn't have time to ask someone look after Lily.

She'd have to come with me.

That sure wasn't going to impress the producers.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Can anyone guess whom the music videos with ;)

Karma- Destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Ahaaa the next chapter has loads of drama coming up!

ily xo