Chapter 11

"Yes Harrys my daddy!".

Everyone bursts out laughing and I try to hide the shock on my face.

I don't know where Lily got that from, I'd never told her who her dad was and I wasn't planning too.

"Don't be silly Lily" I say smiling.

"Of course Harrys not your dad!" I fake out a laugh, pretending the whole idea is ridiculous. All the boys join in laughing. If only they knew.

"Who's daddy then?" she says looking puzzled. Harry locks eyes with mine.

"Erm.." i don't know what to say.

All eyes turn to look at me but I can't tell her, especially not in front of everyone.

"You haven't got a daddy" I say simply

"What?" she says looking puzzled.

"Shhh" I say stroking her hair, making her go quiet.

"It doesn't matter okay Lily, i'll explain later" i whisper in her ear.

The food finally comes and everyone begins to eat.

After dessert, Harry pokes my shoulder. i turn around reluctantly.

"What?" I say raising my eyebrow at him.

"Can we go talk?" asks Harry

"No!" I snap.

"Please, I'll make it quick" by this time all the other boys are staring at me, I don't want to make a scene but I don't want to go talk to Harry.

I look over to Lily.

"I'll watch her" chimes Louis.

I sigh "Okay" if I talk to Harry, maybe he'll leave me alone.

Louis happily distracts Lily, making faces at her.

I get up, Harry and I walk to the outside of the restaurant.

"What is it then" I ask.

"I just, just want to... apologise, I'm sorry.." he says.

"For what?" I desperately say, acting dumb. I don't want to talk about the past.

"For everything" he whispers.

I freeze, all the memories of high school flooding back, the ones I've tried to hide away, to forget.

"Sorry isn't good enough" I whisper, squeezing my eyes shut. Trying to get rid of the images of Harry hurting me.

"I prove I've changed, I promise" Harry says firmly

I don't want promises, I'm tired of lies. My eyes prick, a tear slowly runs down my face.I don't want Harry to see my like this but I can't help it.

Harry tries to wipe the tear away but I shove his hand away.

"You'll never change" I say glaring. Memories of Harry hitting me, fash before my eyes.

"Never.." I sob then I begin to run, I don't care anymore, I just need to get away. I don't want to dig up the past.

"Cheri!" Harry calls.

I run faster, turning a corner of a side street. I see Harry in the distance, trying to catch up with me. But I don't want to see him right now.

I speed up and skid down an alleyway desperate to get way from Harry. Tears blind my eyes and I try and wipe them away. The alleyways dark and I feel unsafe, I can't see Harry anymore. I turn down to the left, following the alleyway hoping to get back on to a main street. I can't see and I'm starting to panic.

I could hear footsteps behind me. "Harry?" I said turning round.

A hand grabs my face, disabling any sound to come from my mouth.

"Say anything and you're dead".

This wasn't Harry.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Aha, okay sorry for not updating faster, forgive meee :(

I'll make the next chapter extra longer okay?

15 votes for next chapter?xo