Chapter 22

Chapter 22-

I gaped at the T.V for a few seconds in shock then my mind actually began processing what the news reporter was saying.

"The famous boy band member, Harry Styles, has been spotted with a small child at the local fairground".

The screen flashed with a photo of Lily grinning up at Harry with a Ferris wheel in the background. No wonder why I heard music and voices when I was on the phone to Harry, he was at the fairground all this time. The news reporter continues to talk about the sightings of Harry but the next words, which come out her mouth, make me freeze.

"Now why would Harry be at the fairground with this little girl, babysitting perhaps? Or could this indeed be an offspring from his many previous ex-girlfriends" she say smirking.

I stared wide-eyed at the T.V. as Louis walked in to see what I was doing. He looked questionably at the me but before he could say anything the news reporter cut him off.

"After the break we'll be discussing who this mysterious blonde girl could be".

I shook my head and quickly switched off the T.V.

"Well at least now we know where Harry is," says Louis raising his eyebrows at the now blank T.V screen.

"We need to go get him before more paparazzi come" I say urgently plus I still need to talk to Harry. Louis nods and quickly grabs his car keys again.

Louis shakes his head as he starts the car "Simons not going to be happy if there's rumours flying around about Harry".

I nod in agreement worried about what's going to happen when everyone finds out that Harry has a daughter.

Luckily the fairground was only ten minutes away so it didn't take long to get there. Louis and I decided to split up to find Harry since the fairground was so big and there were quite a lot of people.

I began to search through the crowds trying to spot Harry or Lily's face.

Just as I started to go past the Ferris wheel, a woman with a notepad and a camera strapped around her approached me. I assumed she was a news reporter and quickly tried to get away but she stopped me.

"Rumours have it you're Harrys new girlfriend?" she said eying me up.

"Um? No-" before I could say anything else she cut me off.

"What do you say about Harry supposedly having a daughter?"

"Look I really need to g-" suddenly my eyes were blinded by her taking photo off me before she quickly ran off in the opposite direction. Great.

I hope that didn't get published, I wouldn't appreciate a picture of me with my eyes half closed on the next issue of 'Hello'.

I continued my search until I saw a crowd of girls over by the dodgems. I quickly pushed past the crowds to see that they were watching Harry and Lily who were happily on one of the dodgem cars.

I felt a pang of jealously when I saw them laughing together as they bumped into one of the other cars. They really did like like a dad and a daughter just spending some time together.

Finally I decided to wait by exit of the dodgems so I could confront Harry when the ride ended. Soon everyone started to make their way to the exit, Harry and Lily were one of the last people to come out.

"Hello Harry" I said sharply stepping in the way off his pathway.

He looked shocked to see me for a second but quickly composed himself.