Chapter 21

Chapter 21-

Multiple emotions go through Harry's face, as he stands still staring at me. He looks shocked and confused but then his facial expression hardens.

"You're lying," he says without any hesitation.

"Why an earth would I lie?" I yell at him outraged that he would think I would joke about such a thing.

"This is just to cover up Niall being the dad so I won't be mad at you" he says in frustration clearly not believing a word I'm saying.

I start to lose it, I've finally told him what I've been meaning to for years and he's in denial over it.

"How could Niall be the father? I've only known him less than a week! It was the party Harry, the party two years ago" I say tears streaming down my face at the fact that he doesn't even believe me.

His eyes soften and he pulls me into a hug as he sees me crying.

"Did you find out recently that I was the father?"

I look down guiltily "I-I kind of knew since the start".

Harry pulls me out of the hug and lifts my chin up with his index finger so that my eyes can meet his. "What?" he says glaring at me as if he can't believe what he has just heard. He shakes his head angrily.

"So you knew all this time? You kept this from me for two years? Two fucking years?!".

I start to freak out "Harry, please let me explain, it's not wha-"

My words are cut off by Harry calling Lily.

"What are you doing?" I seethe as Lily curiously peers round the living room door.

"Lily, get your shoes on honey" he says simply.

I look at him in confusion, what was he doing?

Lily starts to get her pink Velcro shoes on.

"Harry, what's happening?" I say in a panic as he starts to open the front door.

"Catching up on the two years I missed with my daughter!" he says bitterly then he grabs Lily's hand and slams the door.

"Harry!" I yell as I try to open the door again. I run onto the street to see Harry getting into his car with Lily.

"Harry!" I shout again desperately as I see him start to drive away. I start to try and run after the car but by this time he's already sped away.

I stamp my foot angrily and ignore the looks from neighbours who just witnessed me trying to chase after a car.

I sigh and make my way back into the house. I can't believe Harry just took off with Lily like that- he didn't even let me explain.

I grab my mobile phone and try to call Harry but it goes to voicemail. That must mean the he's still driving, where could he possibly be taking Lily?

I know Harry would never hurt Lily but I can't help but worry.

I hear the door open again and I quickly rush into the hallway, thinking Harrys come back to let me explain.

Louis stands by the door in confusion.

"Where's Harry and Lily?" he says as he looks at the doormat where their shoes are missing.

"I don't know" I admit. Louis raises his eyebrows at me and I explain to him what he missed. I miss out about telling Harry he was a father and just say how Harry got angry and stomped off with Lily- I'm not ready to tell everyone else yet, not until Harrys fully accepted it.