Chapter 26

Chapter 26-

Time freezes as have no idea how to react then finally Harry has the courage to say something.

"Ashley?" Harry chokes out in disgust.

Ashley lets out a high pitched squeal and quickly dashes to the door-half naked and slams it.

Harry and I, stand in shock in the hallway having no idea what to do. I knew Ashley was bad but I never knew she would actually go and cheat on someone behind their backs.

Ever since they had got together I had been praying for them to break up but no like this, not with Harry getting hurt in the process.

"What did you see?" she yells childishly from the other side of the door.

Harry rolls his yes "Everything Ashley now open the fucking door"

"It's not what you think!" she screams back

"Yes, yes it is. We're not stupid" Harry says sharply.

"Can I explain?"

"Ashley, just open the door already" I say losing my patience from having a conversation with her yelling from behind a door.

"Give me a second" she mutters, we hear rummaging around- probably trying to find some clothes.

We put our ears against the door to see what's happening and we hear her talking to the guy.

"Yeah, sorry, I know, I need to talk to them though"

The guy makes some complains back before Ashley replies again.

"Yeah but you can come round tomorrow, okay?" then we hear the nose of kissing and Harry and I quickly pull back from listening- our facing both matching a look of disgust from hearing that.

Eventually Ashley swings opens the bedroom door, now fully clothed.

She was luckily she did because if she'd been another two minutes then I was sure Harry would of marched in there himself.

"H-How did you get in?" she says trying to sound indifferent.

Harry lets out a humourless laugh as he looked at Ashley in contempt "How did I get it? Is that really your biggest concern right now, how about that I just caught you cheating on me?!" he seethes.

Ashley glares at him "Can't we talk about this downstairs, instead of standing in the hallway?"

"What's there to talk about Ashley, you were with another man, simple as that" Harry says scornfully while shaking his head.

"Just come downstairs, okay?" she snaps, looking a bit desperate now.

Surprisingly though Harry decides to listen to her and we follow her down the carpeted stairs.

She leads us down towards the living room and we sit down.

Meanwhile the guy Ashley was with earlier quietly creeps down the stairs, we might not of heard him if it wasn't for him loosing his footing and crashing down the last few steps.

We all turn towards him as he awkwardly looks at us before dashing out the front door with another glance.

Harry turns back to Ashley who is sitting on the opposite sofa from us "So, how long has this been going on for then?" he says sharply.

Ashley squirms in her seat looking uncomfortable.

"H-How about I make some tea first," Ashley suggests. I mentally roll my eyes, Ashley doesn't even like tea- Obviously she's just trying to stall the question