Chapter 29

Chapter 29-

Harry slowly looks up at me, his eyes blurred with tears.

"Cheri, I-I" Harry starts but I quickly cut him off by pulling him in a hug.

"Shh" I say rubbing circles into his back soothingly.

"I-Its " Harry tries to choke out but then starts to sob again.

"Harry, What is it?" I say softly while hooking my finger under his chin and making him look up at me.

"I-I-I don't know" Harry says looking down as tears dribble down his face.

"You don't know why you're crying?" I say furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"W-Well I do know why" Harry says correcting himself.

"T-Then tell me," I say gently. He sighs and pulls me down so we're both lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess I'm just overwhelmed with it all" Harry says quietly.

I raise my eyebrow, motioning for him to go on.

"You' know with Ashley cheating on me and Louis's reaction to Lily." Harry says sadly.

"Louis will come round and you need to forget about Ashley now" I say comfortingly.

"It's just that I've never been cheated on before, I am not good enough?" Harry says a tear rolling down his cheek at the thought. I quickly bring him back into a hug again and we stay like that for a few minutes.

"Of course you're good enough Harry," I whisper.

Harry gives me a soft smile "I didn't really like Ashley much in the first place anyway" he says lightly.

"Why did you ask her out in the first place then?" I ask dazed.

Harry avoids my gaze and looks down "Uh..."

"Harry?", what could he be hiding from me?

"It's nothing Cheri, anyway it's done with now," he mutters.

"Tell me Harry, I don't being lied to" I say sharply.

"I'm not lying to you"

"Then tell me!" I say frustrated.

"I went out with her to make you jealous, okay!" Harry yells sudden.

"What?" I say taken aback.

Harry used Ashley to make me jealous? That was a low move.

"You could have just told me" I say disgusted "That's what normal people do instead of using other people".

"Yeah but you didn't even like me so it was pointless anyway" Harry says angrily.

I didn't see why he was getting so angry, I should be the angry one, he hurt me deliberately.

"Do you know how much it hurt every time you kissed her and you just had to rub it in my face didn't you"

"What?" says Harry- it's his turn to be confused now.

"I liked you too Harry but you decided to use that against me, didn't you?" I say in anger.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" Harry says softly.

"Well you did," I say jumping off the bed.

"Cheri" Harry calls worriedly as he sees me walking out the room.

"No, I need time to think" I snap slamming the door. I can already hear Harry fumbling out of bed but I don't want to talk to him right now. I glance around the hallway, there's nowhere in the flat for me to think with out Harry pestering me. I quickly slip on my shoes and make my way to the front door. A walk will clear my head and get me out the house.