Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

"Because I was bullied too".

I gape at Harry as my mind processes the words then I begin to laugh. He has to be joking.

"Harry you were one of the most popular boys in our year, how could you have been bullied?" I say rolling my eyes.

Harry looks down "It wasn't people in our year, they were older ".

I raise my eyebrows "I never saw anyone bully you".

"It was always after school".

"No it wasn't, you were too busy beating up me," I snap.

"They would come after, occasionally they wouldn't wait and they would come before. That was the days when I didn't turn up after school".

I look away remembering the time when Harry didn't turn up and wondering why and when I asked him, he refused to tell me.

Had he been hiding this all this time? I shake my head.

"Why didn't you tell someone then?" I ask.

"I didn't want to look weak and I was scared of what they would do if I told," Harry says quietly. I nod because I understood what it felt like to be too scared to say anything.

"I didn't want to feel so weak, bullying you made me feel in control again," he whispers.

I didn't know what to do so I reached over to hug him, we stayed like that silently for a few minutes before Ashley barged into the room.

She looked between the two of us "Well, this looks cosy" she sneered. Harry pulls away from me and slowly stands up.

"Harry, I need to talk to you," she says, taking his arm and trying to pull him out the door. Harry looked back at me and quickly mouthed 'sorry' before the door was slammed shut by Ashley. I sighed and lied down next to Lily letting what Harry had said sink in. Eventually I fall asleep.

I wake up abruptly in the morning to Louis knocking on the door loudly.

"What is it?" I say disgruntled.

"We're going to be late if you don't get up"

"Oh" I say blinking, today we're supposed to be doing more filming for the music video at the studio which means Lily also needs to be dropped off at the nursery on the way.

"Okay, give us five minutes" I yell back as I quickly wake up Lily.

I quickly dress into shorts and a crop top and then rush into the kitchen to grab Lily a cereal bar since I haven't got time to make breakfast.

We jump into Louis's car with Harry in the front with Louis and Lily and me in the back.

"Where's Ashley?" I ask curiously as she isn't in the car and I thought she was going to be staying the night.

"We got into an argument last night ad she left but she's meeting us at the studio" Harry says simply.

"About what?" I ask curiously, as I wonder what they could have possibly been arguing about.

"Doesn't matter" Harry snaps

I raise my eyebrows, somebody got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. Louis parks at the nursery and I hurriedly dropped Lily off since we were already running late.

Louis parked the car and we hopped out and made our way to the studios.

I gave a quick wave to Dolly as we went in and then we quickly made our way to the studio rooms. We were still in the room set out like a fifties diner but the food fight had been cleaned up from the last time we had been in there.

The rest of the boys and Zoë and Ashley were standing at the side waiting for us alongside Susie, the director and cameramen.

"Cheri I need you and Ashley and Zoë to go see the hair and make-up artists in room 2" orders Susie.

We nod and start to leave as Susie starts to instruct the boys what room to go to as well.

"Have fun sleeping alone last night?" says Ashley smirking.

"No I had Lily, you were the one alone last night, I heard you and Harry had a little argument last night" I say smirking back.

She glares back at me but thankfully shuts up.

We walk down the long corridors until we find room 2.

My hair is done into loose curls while another women works on my make up. My lips I painted a deep red and my eyelashes coated with mascara. Then I get changed into a light pink collared dress.

Ashley and Zoë get changed into their dresses too and then we make our way back to the studio. When we get back the director has set up all the cameras and the boys are all waiting.

Harry had changed into black skinny jeans and a white top. Susie calls us over and we crowd round the director who has today's filming planned out.

"Okay, today we are going to be filming shots which are going to be used for nearer the end of the music video" he says firmly, we all nod in agreement to say we understand.

"In the last few seconds of the video I want Niall and Harry to be show kissing two of the models" he says pointing towards us and then continues "I want to film that today so we can get it out of the way".

"Which two models?" Ashley says sharply.

"That's up to the two boys," says the director shrugging. All eyes turn towards Niall and Harry.

"Can I have Zoë?" Nialls says smiling at Zoë, she looks away blushing.

I raise my eyebrows, wondering if something going on between the two them.

"What about you?" Susie asks.

Harry looks at Ashley and me.

"Um..."

Ashley starts to glare at him realising that he might not choose her. I smirk to myself, hoping he chooses me.

"Can.. Can I have Cheri?"

"Harry, if you choose Cheri then I wont hesitate to break up with you so I suggest you change your mind right now" Ashley snaps threateningly.

I turn to look back at Harry.

"I still choose Cheri".

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The summer holidays start in 3 days for me! :D (Yay more updates lol)

Chapter is dedicated to @StoryBookGirl1999, aha her comment was so sweet.

I'll upload the details to the competition I'm doing soon :)

Next chapter dedicated to a commenter xo

230 votes maybee?