Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

*Sorry this chapter is partically short

"Harry, you..." I stuttered.

He glared at me.

I couldn't tell him, I knew what Harry was capable of. I froze, not saying a word

"Whatever" said Harry loosing is patience. He turned round and left, not even bothering to see what i had to say. I sighed and I continued to walk to school. I got in just as the bell was ringing. I had a double period of Chemistry then break.

After chemistry I was walking over to the door of the girls bathroom, when Stephanie Johnston stopped me. Stephanie Johnston was one of those girls who caked themselves in make up and wore a skirt so short that I wasn't even sure it was classified as a piece of clothing anymore.

"Hello Cheri" she sneered. I was surprised, I'd never talked to Stephanie, what did she want?

"I saw you flirting with Harry on the way to school"

If it hadn't been for the look on her face, I would have burst out laughing.

Did it actually look like I had been flirting with Harry.

"I wasn't flirting with Harry" I reply

"Don't lie, bitch" she said shoving me.

I stumbled back slightly. She glared at me "just remember, I'll be watching you". Then she stalked off. I shook my head and then as I was about to open the bathroom door to go in, Harry stomped over.

"Oh for gods sake, is everyone trying to stop me from going to the toilet!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I know what you were talking to about to Stephanie"

I looked at him confused, was he mad because Stephanie thought I was flirting with him?

"I'll see you at the end of the day Cheri" Harry said glaring at me.

What did Harry want, I hadn't done anything.

At the end of the day, I decided that I wasn't going to meet Harry. If he was still angry at me, who knows what he'd do. I was going out the school doors, when a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to the left.

"This way Cheri" Harry muttered.

I tried to pull away.

"Say anything and it'll make it worse for you"

I kept silent and followed Harry down a narrow street. He suddenly turned round and punched me in the face.

"What was that for!" I screamed.

"For telling Stephanie what happened at the party!" he yelled back.

"I didn't tell her!"

"Don't lie, I saw you at break talking to her"

Then he kicked me in the gut, with so much force that I fell over.

And landed on my stomach.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up, on the street. Harry had left. It was beginning to get dark but there was only one thought on my mind.

Get to the hospital.

I needed to know if the baby was all right. I began to walk; the hospital was only a 15-20 minute walk, if I walked fast. When I got to the hospital, I went straight to the accident and emergency.

I went over to the receptionist.

"I need a Ultrasound scanning immediately" I told the women.

"Why dear?"

If I told her it was Harry, he'd do worse than before and he'd find out I was pregnant. I couldn't let that happen.

"I'm pregnant, I fell over on my stomach and I need to know the baby's alright" I said quickly.

The receptionist raised her eyebrows.

"Right this way".

She led me down the corridor and into the scanning room. She muttered to the doctor what had happened and then left.

"Hi, I'm doctor Jacobs"

He asked me some question about my age and name and date of birth. I was soon growing impatient. I needed to know the baby was okay.

"Right, please lie down" said the doctor.

I lay down and he applied the gel to my stomach. We both looked at the ultrasound screen. The doctor walked over to the screen and looked. He typed in some information. I grew tense.

"Is the baby okay?" I asked.

The doctor looked grave.

"The baby is..."

My heart started to beat faster; I tensed up expecting the worst.

Please let the baby be okay.

"The baby is...fine. I can't be certain the baby hasn't been affected but so far it looks okay".

I let out a sigh of relief.

"But I want you back in a few weeks for a check-up to make sure the baby is developing normally."

"Okay" I whisper.

As I left the room, I knew one thing for certain, I wasn't letting Harry near our baby, ever.

He could have killed the baby. One more punch could have ended its life. I needed to get away. I couldn't stay and have the risk of Harry finding out. It may have seemed a bit extreme but I couldn't just think of myself anymore, there was me and the baby's to think about.

I had to think what was best for the baby.

Harry was violent towards me so what would stop him from being violent towards the baby as well?

I pushed open the hospital doors and went outside, taking a deep breath while trying to calm myself.

As I walked home my thoughts were merging together. I couldn't' think straight anymore, my head kept replaying Harry pushing me the ground and me landing on my stomach. I burst through the front door. "Cheri?" my mum said looking worried, tears spurted from my eyes. All I could think of was the baby. The baby.

"I can't do it anymore" I gasped. "I need to leave".

I wasn't safe anymore. There was only one option.

To get away.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Aha sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger.

Please comment below if you like/dislike my story, i want to know what you think! :) x

Thank you, ily guys xo