The Sacred Promise of the Flower of Eternal Love

Start from the beginning

"I am the Soldier of Water at your service!"

I raised my hand in the air and yelled out, "Magic Illusion! Transform!!"

I floated in the air and the background changed to a starry night sky I pulled my legs to my chest and an Aurora sparkled brightly creating my black boxers and tight black knee high socks. I held my arms on top of my head and stood straight as black shiny ribbons wrapped around my body creating my wonderful black suit. I stood on tippy toes and made a T with my body as stars flew down to my body and created my black shoes and white gloves. My chocolate brown eyes sparkled as they changed to a radiant blue. I put a hand on my hip and my other hand in my pocket while smirking.

"I am the Soldier of Magic at your service!!"

Esteban raised his hand in the air as well.

"Lightning Sparks! Transform!!" He floated in the air and streaks of electricity surrounded him and they glowed brightly making his yellow boxers and yellow socks. He jumped high in the air and yellow sparkling ribbons with sparks on it wrapped around his body and made his yellow suit. He held his hands out in the air and they glowed. He touched his feet and that made his black shoes. He spun once and he put one hand behind his back and with the other he ran his hand through his hair.

"I am the Soldier of Electricity at your service!"

Alejandra raised her hand in the air too.

"Flaring Flames! Transform!!" She yelled. She floated in the air and red flames appeared and rose up her body and created her crimson red underwear. More flames appeared and they turned into red ribbons that wrapped around her body creating her ruby red dress. She raised her bare feet in the air and they sparkled. Her black heels appeared and she traced a finger over her neck creating a necklace with a gold chain and a ruby in the center. She put both hand behind her back and picked up one leg in the air while winking.

"I am the Soldier of Fire! At your service!!"

We all ran to the direction of the explosion and met a woman with black cat ears and a black tail.

She wore a black crop top and a Raven colored mini skirt and black stockings. She wore 5 inch black high heels.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"Who me? My name is Catherine. What can I do to help you?" She asked innocently.

"Quit the innocent act! We know your part of the Shadow Kingdom!!" I said pointing an accusing finger at her.

"My my, aren't you a smart one?" She asked moving her tail across her face in a seductive way.

"Well finally someone notices!" I said triumphantly.

"Although..." Catherine said trying to make her mini skirt look shorter.

"All I want now..." She said walking over to me.

She placed a finger on my lips.

"Is you." She whispered in my ear.

I started to get nervous and I was sweating. I gently pushed her away and then I ran away.

"Wait! Paul get back here! Stop being such a wuss!!" Emily yelled at me but I wasn't listening.

I was running for a couple more seconds then I came to a complete stop.

"Well that was very uncomfortable." I said to myself.

"Excuse me what do you think your doing?" Emily suddenly asked me out of nowhere.

"How'd you get here so fast?!" I asked incredibly surprised.

"I ran." Was all she said.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back.

"Why are you taking me back?!" I asked.

"Because we are Soldiers that fight to protect the world and not to run away." She said swiftly.

"Right..." I said fake crying.

"That trick isn't going to work on me." She said smiling.

I glared at her as we reached the battlefield.

"Yoo-hoo!! Soldier Magic!!" Catherine waved while winking.

I grimaced and suddenly I was brave enough to ask.

"Where's Cynthia?!"

She stopped waving then she jumped gracefully in the air and right in front of me.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me where no one could hear us.

"Listen carefully here! I'm not a bad person I'm just acting to be part of the Shadow Kingdom to get more information. Your friend Cynthia is trapped in the Nightmare Realm." She explained.

"In order to save her you must travel to the Mountain of Prosperity and obtain the Flower of Eternal Love." She told me.

"I understand now. But I have one question." I said.

"Yes?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Who are you?"

Suddenly she laughed and placed a hand on her hip.

"I'm glad you asked!" She said smiling.

"I am the one and only........... Soldier of cats. I am Soldier Kitty!!