~Time skip 30 minutes of talking until first period cause' I can~

 ~RING!~

"Welp. There's the school bell." Abagail said and grabbed her school bag. Jack and I followed and we all went to our designated places.

~Time skip to 3rd period cause' I can~

As Jack and I sat in 3rd period together, I looked towards the back of the class and who did I see? Jake Heath. Why the frick does HE have to be in MY third period class?! Since I actually enjoyed Social Studies, it was eventually ruined by HIM. "Hey, look! It's, Y/N!" Jake announced to the class. I felt my face get warm and red with anger. Oh how bad I want to knock his little pretty boy smirk off his face. I put my head down in embarrassment and I head someone pound a desk with a fist. "Jacob Stacy Heath." Abagail started. "Yeah, I just revealed your middle name. How do you feel being embarrassed? Not good is it? Now please, stop harassing Y/N." I looked up in shock as to Abagail actually defending me. Jake's face was red and he starting gritting his teeth. Unfortunately, Jake Heath was assigned a seat right next to me. I kept my head down so he couldn't see and just paid attention to the teacher. Abagail looked back at me and I mouthed a 'thank you.' She smiled and gave a thumbs up. Her smile immediately went away when her eyes jotted over to Jake. I turned to my left, where Jake sat, and I caught him mouthing something to Abagail just as she turned her head; "dirty slut." Now my anger immediately took over. As the teacher turned his head, I stomped right on Jake's toes. As a normal reaction he screamed and cussed. "Jake Heath! Go to the principal's office." the teacher announced right as he turned to that scene of Jake swearing. Jake got up, grabbed his books and scowled at Abagail and I. "Now with that distraction out of the way, we can actually continue class." the teacher smiled and went back to teaching. Abagail and I smiled in victory and highfived. Jack tapped on my shoulder and I turned to him. "Great job." Jack smiled in a whisper. I held his hand throughout the rest of the class until we had to leave. Abagail helped me get my stuff and Jack, Abagail and I all went to 4th period math. "Sorry guys, I have pre-calc." Abagail told us and dropped my stuff off at my desk. Jack and I both waved to Abagail as she headed out and off to pre-calculus.

~Time skip after 4th and 5th period to lunch cause' Author-chan is lazy and can do whatever :P~

~Jack's POV~

"Hey Abagail, I'm glad you stuck for Y/N in Social Studies. That was really brave of you." I said to Abagail. "Heh. Thanks." Abagail chuckled as she put her hair behind her ear. "It's not the first time I've done that before to Jake though. He's a jerk to everyone." Y/N and I both laughed at Jake's personality: idiotic bully. "You really saved my skin. Literally." Y/N thanked Abagail. "How have you've known him for? To actually know his middle name...ha, Stacy." Abagail's face immediately got a dark shade of pink. "W...well... we actually... we've been friends for...ever. We were childhood friends, then when we got to high school... Jake went from a hot-" Abagail got cut off from Y/N, "Girl, did you just call him hot?!" "You never let me finish! So Jake went from a cool, nice guy to an edgy, rebellious and 'all attitude' jerk who tackles anyone he can target." Abagail's face started getting more red. "Jake and I actually used to... go out. Well, before he was a douche bag." Abagail rolled her eyes. Y/N and I both had our jaws to the floor. "You went out with that asshole?!" I blurted out. "Shh! Keep your mouth shut-" Abagail got cut off by a certain someone...and it wasn't Jake. "Miss Magee, Miss L/N, Mr. McLoughlin. I'd like to see you three in my office. You may bring your lunches." the principal demanded us three. Y/N, Abagail and I all looked at each other in confusion. We all got up with our lunch trays and bags and followed the principal to his office. Jake was sitting at a round table, with five empty seats, eating his lunch. "Please sit down you three." the principal commanded. We sat down as told. "Now, Mister Heath has told me that you Miss Magee was making fun of Jake in Social Studies. Is this true?" principal addressed. "Uh...well... Y/N...?" Abagail turned to Y/N. "Uh...this morning I was getting off my bus with Ja-..uh, Sean, and Jake started harassing me about being crippled from a car accident." Y/N began. "That's so not what happened!" Jake argued. "Mister Heath, let Miss L/N share her side of the story." the principal told Jake. "Y/N is telling the truth. I was walking ahead of her and Jake started calling out to Y/N." I continued. "Yeah! I saw it with my own eyes. Didn't the school cameras catch it on tape?" Abagail asked. "Thank you for reminding me Miss Magee, I'll go check that right now. "I hate you three." Jake rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "Stacy.." Abagail mumbled. Y/N and I chuckled. "Slut.." Jake mumbled. We stopped laughing and death glared him. If looks could kill... "Alright, I have the recording from this morning.." the principal announced as he came back in. He set down a laptop and hit play. It was mostly a bunch of students unrecognized coming into school. Within 2 minutes of the recording, we saw Y/N and I coming off of the bus and Jake right behind Y/N saying the same shite from earlier. The recording just faded into darkness once that was over. Jake still had his arms crossed and his face was filled with anger. "Mister Heath, do you have any explanation for this incident?" the principal turned to Jake. "Alright. I thought Y/N was hot and... I wanted to be friends with her." Jake gritted and started blushing. "Why I oughta-" I started to get out of my seat and reach for that asshole Jerk (like Jake, but Jerk XP) Heath. "Jack! Calm down!" Y/N yelled and pinned me down to my seat. "Mister McLoughlin. One more move like that and you're getting detention. And for you Mister Heath, you are getting detention for calling out on Miss L/N and Miss Magee." the principal finally declared. Ja- Jerk rolled his eyes. "You may all stay here until lunch is over in the next.. five minutes. Please stay separate and please don't try and kill each other." the principal told us as he left the room. "You three are gonna be in big trouble." Jake spat at us. We just stayed silent for the next five minutes. The bell rung and we all made our way out of the principal's office and towards sixth period. What does Jerk Heath think he's doing trying to get a girl like THAT?! Especially a girl as beautiful as Y/N. He deserves to burn in hell. Not just for trying to steal a girlfriend from some guy but for calling her names, calling Abagail a slut, and breaking everyone else's hearts and self esteem. Jerk doesn't deserve a girl as beautiful, nice and smart as Abagail. "I still can't believe you dated HIM Abgail. He's such a jerk!" Y/N exclaimed. Abagail just shrugged. "I'm just glad I broke up with him." Abagail admitted. "He doesn't deserve someone like you." I added. "Thank you, Jack." Abgail smiled.

~Time skip after sixth and seventh period cause' I'm lazy and I can~

~RIIIIIIINNNNG!~

~Jack's POV~

There was the final bell. I met up with Y/N and Abagail helping Y/N with her books. "Hey, Y/N. Hey, Abagail. Do you guys want to go see Mark in the hospital later?" I asked as I started on my locker combination. "I don't know. I'll see when I get home. Text ya later!" Abagail waved. "I'll have to finish my homework first. Wanna have another study date?" Y/N asked as she got into her locker. "Sure. My place?" I asked as I put my books into my locker. Y/N agreed and we closed our lockers at the same time. As we headed to the buses, we heard someone calling out. "Jack, Y/N! Wait up for me!" Y/N and flung our heads around and it was Ashley running towards us with Abagail behind her. "Hey Ashley. Do you want to visit Mark with Y/N and I later today?" I asked. "That's why I came running." Ashley panted. "So you guys in?" Y/N asked. "Heck yeah! He's my...boyfriend. And my idol, why wouldn't I want to see him?" Ashley exclaimed with joy. Y/N looked at me worried. "Uh...Ashley... I'm sorry to say this but... it's Mark's last day here until he has to go back to L.A." I bit my cheek. "What? But he... I just... this can't be his last day... can't he stay any longer?" Ashley's eyes started welling up. "Sorry, but no. His plane leaves today." I admitted, wishing I never said anything. "It's ok, Ashley. Let's just get to the bus." Abagail gave Ashley a pat on the shoulder and they disappeared to their bus. Y/N and I got onto ours on the bus driver smiled at us. "Good evening." the same bus driver from earlier smiled. "Bottom of the afternoon to you." I butchered some Irish with a smile.

~Time skip to the bus stop cause' I can~

Y/N and I just went to my house and Y/N called to tell her mom that we were hanging out then going to see Mark. "She said it's fine." Y/N said as she hung up. "Awesome. Let's get to damn homework."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that concludes Chapter 29! I hope you guys and gals enjoyed it! Took me at last a week to write. >.> I really don't feel like typing anymore. After 2500+ words, my fingers give up. ^^ ~DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF buy-BYEE!! *wha-pish* brofist! :D