I had never smelled anything better than human blood! It was just so heavenly perfect!

"You'll let us know when she's better?" Tommy sighed looking at me slightly sad.

"Yes, I will now go before she rips my limbs out" Ashton ordered sternly struggling with me.

"Jade I-" mom started but I growled loudly at her.

"MOM! IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO RIP OUT YOUR THROAT YOU BETTER LEAVE!" I found myself screaming angrily at her.

Her mouth shaped the perfect 'o' and she gulped nodding and looking away quickly, she had tears in her eyes and she began holding back sobs, I heard perfectly how the saliva went down her throat down to her stomach, the sound of her blood flowing made me more desperate and angry.

I started squirming even more in Ashton's strong arms trying to break free.

"Jade calm down!" he hissed to me making me growl like an angry child.

"We're leaving now, Ashton, take care of her" dad said looking at me disgusted and leading mom away.

They began walking away making me look at them disappointed.

"She'll be better in a few weeks" he mumbled back wrestling with me trying to hold me still.

"MOM!" I shrieked growling louder, it was as if the demon himself had possessed me "DONT GO!" I almost collapsed sobbing like a little girl, the burning in my throat was so horrible! And knowing mom's blood was the cure to my burning throat and she was leaving me in my misery was really irking!

"Maybe we'll come  back another day, you think she'll be like that around us?" Tommy asked as he started walking away behind the wolfs.

"I dont think she'll be react the same way to you guys since you guys are wolfs, but you should wait a couple of weeks. Just in case" Ashton said, his voice tightening as he struggled to hold me still.

"Oh..alright" he replied looking upset, "See ya Jade, you really look stunning! Even if you do look like a crazy vampire who could kill us right now, its kind of cool seeing you like that, we'll come back soon" he smiled looking amused all of a sudden.

His amusement made me grow angrier but I didnt reply, I was focusing on placing my elbow in Ashton's ribs knowing it hurt him.

For some reason I wanted to hurt him!

"Bye Nicole, see you" Drake said quietly leaving with Tommy looking really upset and shocked.

I felt Ashton wince making me grin evilly, I knew I was hurting him and I wasnt stopping until he let go of me!

Once we were completely alone in the forest, up to the point were you couldnt hear Drake or Tommy walking anymore I began squirming again "Can you let go of me now Ashton?!" I growled still feeling energetic with anger!

"Not yet" he replied with a strained voice.

"Well that almost went perfect" Jace laughed looking at us down on the ground with his arms crossed.

"LET GO! They're gone now!" I hissed angrily elbowing him again.

He winced but didnt let go of me "They're still in vampire lands, we're waiting until they're in their lands" he let out a deep breath.

"You need me to stay here Ashton?" Jace asked sounding amused.

"Yes, just in case she makes a run for it and tries going after Elizabeth" he replied letting out another deep breath.

"I think its safe now, I really cant smell her anymore" Jace shrugged.

"Not yet, wait until they're in their lands" he said to him.