Romance in the Air Again

for the most meaning, get ready two songs, Thinking out loud, by Ed Sheeran, and Imagination, by Shawn Mendes, both are not entirely important, but if you hear the songs they add more meaning to the romance.

CHAPTER 33

AARON

I noticed Aph was calm, either that or asleep, we got back to the place and she didn't move, so I walked up to our bedroom, I noticed it was 6 and we never had dinner. I decided I was going to make fettucine, so I laid her down on our bed and put a blanket over her. I walked downstairs to start the food, I hear a knock on the door and see Zane. I open the door and usher him into the kitchen, "so what's up"

"ummmm, well you see, there is this girl...."

"Wait a second, you're asking me a question about a girl?"

"Well kinda, you see, this girl, I really like her. But I have no idea how to approach her. I was going to ask Aphmau but it seems like she isn't home, and you are my second bet, cause you guys seem to have the best relationship"

"Well, Aph fell Asleep on our walk home, and so she is now upstairs taking a nap. And I really appreciate how you appreciate our relationship. To be honest, the reason it works is cause we both love each other, and honestly everything she does, no matter how immature, or annoying it is, I love it. That is how our relationship works."

"You see, that is how I feel about this girl, and I want to ask her on a date, but I don't want to be rejected, and besides, I don't want to scare her off"

"Well you could join Laurence and pretend it is a double blind date"

"FINE, but only if Aph asks her, I don't want to have her hoping I am somewhat like you"

"What you afraid she hopes you reveal your abs too" I nudge him teasingly

"Maybe, maybe not. Thank you so much, by the way when is this?"

"Friday night, and what is the girls name?"

"Emmie"

"Cool I will tell Aph" I keep on thinking, who is Emmie, Why is that name so familiar? Oh well Aph will probably know. I continue to make the food, and Zane says goodbye. I get out a bottle of Martinelli's and set the table in a romantic way, yes I know she is mine, but it is still enjoyable for me too, I like seeing the way her eyes light up, and how happy she is cause she can tell I love her. My mom use to say 'actions speak louder than words' and if this doesn't speak louder than words to Aph, then I have no idea, except maybe through song. Oh, maybe I can play 'Thinking Out Loud' for her. Yeah that is what I will do before she goes to bed, or maybe we can dance to some songs.

I finished the food and kept it on low heat to allow it to stay warm. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to our bedroom. Aph looks so tired, so I decided that I would just lay by her until she woke up

APHMAU

I woke up with Aaron by my side, tracing lines on my arm. "Good morning Princess, or should I say Good night?"

"Pooh, is it already night?"

"Yep, but I made us dinner, can you smell it" I had already smelled it and was walking in the direction of the food. "I take that as a yes"

I walk downstairs to see a table with warm food, and Martinelli's. he is such a romantic "Aaron, you shouldn't have" he was behind me, his arms wrapped around me.

He started to kiss my cheek, "That was the kiss you earned but fell asleep before I could give it to you"

"and this is the kiss for you as a thank you for the dinner, and for being romantic" I turn and kiss him on the cheeks

"Aww, you can't thank as fellow better than that" and with that we started to kiss. Before long my stomach growled, and her chuckled, "Ma'am please sit in your seat and let the date begin" I sat in my seat and heard some beautiful love songs in the background "So darling, do you and I know when our special day is?"

"right now I think it is about 3 weeks away" I was doing mental count, "Yep about 3 weeks, if you need to know anything more ask Katelyn, she knows everything"

"Well princess, I cannot wait" I giggled,

"Nor can I Mr. Romantic, I can't wait for what you have in store for us"

"I can't wait to see your reaction, I hope it will be a good one"

"It probably will be, and if it isn't you could kiss me to make it better"

"But then it would be cheating" he had the goofiest grin on his face

We finished eating the AMAZING pasta, and then he turned up the music, and said "May I have this dance?"

"Yes, you may" he wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms gently around his neck, I rested my head on his chest. I was listening to the songs when I heard my favorite one, Imagination, by Shawn Mendes. "You realize that this is exactly how I felt whenever I saw you?"

"This is how I felt around you, but I finally said something, and now I told you, and I feel so happy." He said, so reverently cause he didn't want to ruin the moment, it almost was a whisper.

Suddenly he pulled away, "Princess it is time for you to go to sleep, get ready and I will get my guitar out to play you some lullabies"

I dashed upstairs, got into my favorite pajamas, and wiped the little makeup off my face with a wipe. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and walked down the stairs.

AARON

I was tuning my guitar, I heard her footsteps pattering down the hall. I looked up, she look gorgeous, her hair in a messy bun, her face without makeup, her pajamas complimented her shape very well. When she got close enough, I pulled her next to me, she sat down and rested her head on my shoulders. I finished tuning the guitar and started to play. *CUE SONG THINKING OUT LOUD BY ED SHEERAN*

I finished the song and I heard her sigh, I sat there for a while before being certain she was asleep so I gently lifted her off the couch and carried her to our bed. I went downstairs to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen and tidied the living room, I made sure everything was charging, and then walked upstairs. I laid down next to Aph, curling protectively over her, I wished she would stay safe for forever, and fell asleep.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT

sorry I was very busy this weekend, so if you sent anything to me, I wasn't on wattpad.

LUV YOURSELF

-Em