Abnormal School Again

CHAPTER 20 WOAH 20 CHAPTERS EMILY THIS IS CRAZY

TIME SKIP TO MORNING OF ANNIVERSARY

AARON

I wake up to Aphmau staring at me, "Good morning Princess, am I really that fascinating to watch?"

She started to giggle and blush "Only if I am that fascinating, happy anniversary! Are you ready to head to school, we have a little over 30 minutes to get ready"

"Sounds like a plan, are you going to wear?" I am thinking ahead for tonight, cause I told her I have a date planned for us

"Well I have a dress, I think I am going to wear because today is so special" she gave me a peck on the check, but I wanted more, so I pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her lips, she responding almost instantly, like she was feeling the same way, but she broke it off "MMM, well Mr. we have to get ready for school. But if you want, I can kiss you in the car before we head in, as long as it doesn't get too hot"

"Sounds fine to me, actually I think we should do that everyday" I said with a grin on my face. Aphmau started to laugh at me like I was a little boy and turned to start getting ready. I threw on a shirt with a tux printed on it just for Aphmau, she always likes when I wear a shirt to school cause it makes me less of a target for the girls. I turn to see her in a dress I loved, it was very short and it was not tight or revealing, and it was purple, her favorite color which looked so good on her. When she finished she grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. I look to see breakfast set out and it looked like a professional made it "Did you make all of this?"

"Yep, everything, so would you like to try the puff oven pancake?"

"YEA, this smells amazing"

"why thanks, now hurry and eat so we can head out the door, we also need to tell the guys I have moved out of my house and am living with you, today" she emphasized the today cause I know she feels bad about keeping it a secret from them.

"well then sounds good to me" we finished eating and hurry out the door

Once we sat in the car she noticed I brought my guitar, she gave me a questioning look before asking "why are you bringing the guitar to school?"

"Remember today is the talent show, and our English teacher wants us to perform in class together"

"OHHH YEAH, darn I forgot about that, do we have to?"

"Yes we have too, and I let you choose the song so there should be not problems"

"OHHH yeah, well then we better get to class soon or else we won't be able to make it to class on time"

"Well we could always skip class and make-out in the bathroom," she started to giggle, "And then gross everybody else out with you moans, making them think we are having sex" she slapped me playfully.

"Stop it, we have class and so you are going to it, or I am going by myself, you can't be that selfish"

We arrived at our first period class and surprisingly all the teachers that have both of us have put us together, maybe cause they are playing matchmaker, but still, well I guess I shouldn't complain

The first period class was phycology, Aphmau loves it, and I took it so we could have a shot at sharing classes and cause I didn't really have a favorite science

Next period was history with the guys, me and Aph got there a little bit earlier to talk to them before class started

"Hey guys, can me and Aaron talk to you for a second?" she asks nervously I wrap my arms around her waist and she is relaxing slowly