Kissing Again

Aaron

"Tonight sweetie, come home with me tonight" Aphmau whispered in my ear, I almost couldn't wait. I almost started to pick up Aphmau bridal style and walk out the door with her, almost. I knew I shouldn't hog her to myself so I didn't.

Slowly, people began to gain consciousness/come back, and we all had a wonderful time, Aphmau was updated on people's lives, and she was becoming very excited to start school. Finally she said she needed to get back home, and offered to take me with her. Knowing what was coming I let her slide off before standing up, then I whispered, "Of course princess, take me to your chambers, show me your love"

I could tell it was all she could do to say goodbye and walk out the door without kissing me, she almost made It to the car before she tripped and I caught her, "thanks" she stuttered but I didn't let her say anything else or even move for that matter, I quickly planted a kiss in her lips, seeing her hunger didn't help so I slowly started to deepen the kiss, until we heard Kawaii-Chans phone. Stumbling away, I opened her door to let her get in and closed it. I took a few deep breaths before walking around and getting in. she was looking at me and finally said, "We better go before Kawaii-Chan has any more reason to follow us back to my place" and with that she started the car. I stared at her the whole way back to her house, her lips a perfect fullness and shiny from the lip gloss, her eyes the prettiest brown, her chest just barely peeking out of the tight plaid purple shirt, her long legs stretched out before her, her hair so soft and luscious, her hips the perfect size and proportion to her body. It took all I had to not kiss her, but I did say one thing, "You are so beautiful".

APHMAU

"You are so beautiful" he said, the yearn is clear, with a subtle amount admiration. I pulled the car up into the garage and pressed the button to make the garage close and lock, I turn to Aaron and said "you are so handsome", I took off his hood "and calm" I untie his handkerchief and look into his eyes, her is staring back at me "and I want you sooo bad" he closes the distance between us again and puts his lips to mine, the kiss started sweet, his hands were cupping my face gently, my senses enjoying his smell and taste, my hands were on his shoulders and neck.

Soon though I couldn't handle the space between us, I opened my door, and he followed, I walked out of the garage and up the stairs to the bedroom, luckily the only other piece of furniture in this house is the queen size bed, big enough for space but not huge so that we had an excuse to be close. He sat down, and I sat on his lap, and continued our kiss, but his hands weren't in my hair, they were undoing the buttons of my shirt, I started to slide off his jacket, he shook it off and finished my buttons and I shook off the shirt, he slowly started to lower himself onto the bed until I was laying on top of him, I quickened the kiss, too impatient to continue at this slow pace, I kissed him faster and deeper, my tongue entered his mouth and I tasted him, my senses were so happy they felt like every time he moved they would be send another wave of sensation, I decided to take off my shorts, slipping them off, he decided his jeans had to go too, so he slipped them off, I slowly broke off the kiss breathing in his scent, leaning against him I was so comfortable that I accidentally fell asleep, but as I was drifting off I heard "You are the prettiest woman ever on the earth."

HEY AARMAU FANS,

MY Q&A IS ALMOST DONE, I WILL BE POSTING IT AT 7 TONIGHT SO SEND THOSE QUESTIONS
MY THANKS GOES TO ALL OF YOU WHO WRITE AARMAU BOOKS AND THOSE WHO READ AND LEAVE COMMENTS, LUV YA ALL

-BYE