Admitting Again

CHAPTER 27

APHMAU

Katelyn is in LOVEEEE, I am going to ask Lucinda for a potion of feelings, this means the person becomes more aware of intensified feelings and will remember it. We knock on the door, and Lucinda answers almost immediately, "Hello my darlings, what brings you to my house"

"I have something ask of you, kay?"

"Ok well then come on in, Aph can you help me start the tea?"

"Ok, Katelyn just wait her, and then we will explain,"

"Fiiiinnnneee Aph, you better not put some stupid potion in my drink"

"We won't" we said in unison

"Ok two things number one, will you help with the wedding, you will be working with Cadenza, and maybe Kawaii-Chan but it would mean a lot,"

"Of COURSE, if you didn't let me I would have been hurt, also I have ways to make weddings really cheap with magic"

"Speaking of which, do you have a potion of feelings on you, Katelyn is confused about if she likes Travis or not, and so I want her to realize it on her own"

"No problem, let me just sneak into my potion storage," she disappeared in a cloud of sparkles and then reappears with a bottle, "Let me just sneak it in her tea, luckily the potion is transparent. So she won't notice a thing, and it lasts for about 48 hours before fully fading, and I reaches its full potential at about 6 hours so I would suggest having Travis over around then"

"Kay thanks now let's talk to Katelyn about wedding ideas"

"sure "

We walk back into the sitting room, and then Katelyn takes a sip and we get talking about the wedding the theme, suddenly Katelyn interrupts us and says "How do you know if you are in love with someone?"

A look of surprise crossed my face, and then I smile and said, "Well, it starts with a need to be around the person, and then it turns into a need to be close to them, and then it turns into a need to kiss the person"

"THANKS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!" she yells and immediately runs out of the room, I look at Lucinda, she said, "I also might have snuck a dab of quick decisions potion, and the good thing is I set a spell that we can see what she is doing,"

Suddenly the mirror in the sitting room showed her running into the house, and trying to find something to wear "I am going to go home to help her and then I will come back to join you if she doesn't need me"

"Okay princess, have fun"

"BYE"

I rush out the door and try to make it to the house before she leaves, I made it barely, I look at her face and it looked like a cloud of makeup hit it, "Wait, BEFORE you go to Travis's house you need to plan better, go into the shower and wash all the makeup off, and then wait for me to hand you clothing."

"Fine Aph, but this is only because I know you are good at these types of things"

I walk into her room, and look through her pile of clothes Cadenza gave her and found a cute short dress shirt, it was a blue that brought out her eyes, and I found some lingerie, a beautiful blue as well. I heard Katelyn step out of her shower, so I knocked on the bathroom door, and then slipped the clothes on the bathroom counter. I hear her mumble a "Thanks Aphmau" and then I proceeded to gather up my makeup and hers, I heard her brothers downstairs question each other, and I was glad that they weren't questioning their sister's weird state. I noticed that Katelyn had stepped out of the bathroom, and I did her hair, I put it in a beautiful hairdo, I curled her hair and then pulled the top half of hair into a loose ponytail, tied with a white ribbon. I moved onto her makeup, only doing it lightly. And then pronounced her ready. I walked her to the door, and said I would be a Lucinda's house.

"Bye Aph and thank you so much!"

"No problem girlie, now go get your boy"

I stopped at me and Aaron's house, and noticed he wasn't home he was probably at work, so I left him a note telling him I love him and that I would be at Lucinda's

I headed over and watched Katelyn's night begin

HEY aarmau<3 I know you guys are reading a AARMAU ship, but I also ship Travlyn, so I am doing a side ship, you are the best,

luv yourself

-Em