Celebration Again

APHMAU

I wake up with my head on Aaron's chest, and he was still asleep, probably because he stayed up late watching me sleep. But he looks so handsome with his bed hair, and so I can see why he likes to look at me when I sleep cause I could watch him for hours just thinking. Hmmm our anniversary is coming up soon. Let's see it is on Friday and today is Saturday, this means that I have a little under a week, who could I ask for ideas... OH I COULD ASK TRAVIS AND DANTE. I am so glad for those guys, they are the best and support me and Aaron. Hmm what could I do, OHHHHH I Could sing a song for him. But how could I do it, done. I can't wait, but until then I am going to make breakfast for us.

I head downstairs and start making pancakes, I am going to make them pink and heart shaped since our anniversary is coming up. I also start some bacon and eggs, because he is still growing and needs protein. I am finishing up the food when I hear footsteps. I take the finished food off and put it on plates before heading upstairs.

I see him sitting up in bed with his back to me, so I creep behind him and surprise him by wrapping my arms and legs around him "Guess who it is?"

"HMM, Well seeing the beautiful hands and feet, and the soft skin, and the purple soft pajamas that I remember for last night, I think this can only be my love bird, Aph" he turns slightly and sees he is correct. I slide onto his lap and kiss him on the lips,

"Well I hope so, cause it would be really weird if I was Laurence or something." I saw a grin wipe over his face, "Why are you grinning, am I just that cute?"

"Hmm, oh no, I just remembered that I get to see you every morning now" he says

"Well I am so happy for that, but I think we should head downstairs, I made us food"

"Well then, sounds like a plan." We head downstairs, and he sees the pancakes "Aww Aph, you didn't have to"

"Well I wanted do something special as a thanks for yesterday, so are you going to eat or not?"

"I think I would rather eat you" he said teasing me by biting my bottom lip before kissing me, and then biting my ear

"Darling if you keep this up we will never be able to get anything done" I say before moaning

"Sounds good to me, and by your moans, I think it is sounds good to you" He mumbles,

"But we need to finish moving me out of my house, and finish painting, cause I also bought some other colors for other rooms. And once I have moved out then we need to tell our friends. And then afterwards we can watch some Netflix because we have fallen behind on our anime."

"And somewhere in there you need to schedule lunch, and I was hoping to take you out tonight for dinner, and a real movie"

"Hmm, well I can schedule the food stuff, but I think your dirty mind would rather watch something here so it can do its dirty things without people getting angry at you."

"Your right about that, so does that mean I get to?"

"Fine, it will make it in, also we have some homework to finish, and I need to check the mail, and I need to change it so my mail goes to here instead of my old place."

"Sound fine to me, how about you and I finish eating, get ready, get the mail, do our homework, Finish moving you into here, have lunch, paint your old house, clean up, work out the address change, talk to the friends, and then I will take you out, and we will finish the day off with Netflix and maybe a few lullabies for you if you can't fall asleep"

"You know me too well, let's do this" we finished the food, and I started to get ready as he cleaned up our breakfast. I choose to wear a lilac sweater, because today was a little chilly, and black skinny jeans with gray Uggs. I put on a little lip gloss and mascara and then go downstairs to start working on my homework. Aaron finished getting ready, and walked down the stairs

"Ready to go?" he said before taking a long look over me

"Yep I am ready, do you like what you see?"

"I always like what I see when I see you" this makes me blush as we head out the door, we stop by his mailbox first and then start the walk to mine, which is a little bit closer than my old house.

"Is there any acceptance letters?" I ask him

"Well, if you hold these I can check" he runs through his stack and finds the college letters, and then hands me the rest. He stopped suddenly,

"WHAT??? WHAT DOES IT SAY?!?!?!" I hug him and look over his shoulder as he says,

"I GOT IN ALL OF THE COLLEGES I APPLIED TO" I stop and do a little dance to celebrate,

"I am so proud of you" I say, and then I kiss him, "MMM, even more reason to celebrate tonight"

"Yes, now I think we should start walking so we can see if you got letters"

"YES, but I think I will beat you there" I yell as I took off "You can only get more celebration kisses if you can catch me" I pick up my pace till I am sprinting,

"NEVER! I WILL ALWAYS BE FASTER THAN YOU, I WILL BEAT YOU CHEATER!"

"IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE BAD AT STARTING, AND I WON" and he started to slow down and walked up to me, he wrapped his arms around my hips and started to kiss my neck, "mmm, Cutie, I can't focus when you are kissing my neck"

"Then I will have to keep kissing it" he replied with a devilish grin

"Fine I give up," I turn around and start kissing his lips "Darling, are you ready to take a break and let me read my letters?"

"Ugh FINE,but lets also head back to the house" so we started walking back to our house while I was sorting the letter, I found the college letters and opened them, "YYYYYAAAAASSSSSSS, I got in all the colleges except the trade schools, cause apparently I didn't qualify for the art program, wait, did you apply to the same colleges?"

"Umm, yea cause I couldn't bear to not be close to you, I went through your lists and found the list of colleges that you applied to and applied to the ones that I wanted to from those"

"Aww, you shouldn't have" I replied kissing his cheek,

"Oh but I did, it was really important to me that I would be able to stay with you" he started to blush under his handkerchief

"Well do you want to celebrate a little bit earlier today for the good news?"

"mmmm, Well I could really use some of your kisses, and maybe a little bit more"

"Then let's do it, also I have been takin the pill, so we should be fine" we got to the house and after he closed the door he couldn't contain himself, and he started kissing me passionately. Slowly we started to lose clothing and got closer to the bedroom.

HI!!! SORRY  BUT I WILL NOT WRITE THE GROSS PART,

THX FOR THE 2.2K READS AND 136 VOTES,

you guys are the best, I am dedicating this book to _Tessa_1 and Story_luvver44

i'm out, love yourselves

-Emily