Gone Again?

APHMAU

My breathing was hard, Aaron was cuddling with me, kissing me and it felt so good. "MMM, Aaron, Please stop, or else we will never be able to get off of this couch ever"

He started to mumble something that sounded like "I would be ok with that" and I started to giggle "why are you laughing?" he questioned me

"Well it sounded like you said I would be ok with that, and I couldn't help giggle at the fact of what Zane, Laurence, Garroth, and maybe even Travis would do if our wish came true" I started to giggle uncontrollably

"First off, I did say that, and Second, I think if they walked in right now, most of them except maybe Laurence and Garroth, those creeps, wouldn't want to see what they saw. The only reason I would exclude Garroth and Laurence is because they would probably die to just see you even partially naked" he then started ticking me, and with that I shrieked, and decided that it would be better if I put clothes on.

"Well since you say that, I am going upstairs to find some new clothes to put on" I get up, and I heard him groan,

"Please pretty, don't do that to me... I love seeing you like this." He started to try to pull me down, put instead I pulled him off the couch,

"If you want to choose the modesty of the outfit then you should come upstairs" I say then wink at him before I dash off to my room. I hear him get up and grumble about how hard I can be sometimes, "I know, but you know you love me for it, you think it makes me cute" I giggle

"Well princess, what about we stay up here, I think I could make you want to" he said grinning

"Since you've become such a player, I am going to choose my own outfit" I quickly pick out my t-shift dress and some socks on. "Ok I am ready, are you ready, or do we need to drop by your house?" and sure enough he has slipped on his jeans again.

"I think I can last till tomorrow." He said "Are you hungry? I can make us something to eat" I heard my stomach growl, and I think he did too, "I take that as a yes" he said chuckling.

"YAS, I WOULD LOVE FOOD, what are you thinking about?" I start laughing too.

I see a devilish grin on his face, and know I am in for a treat "You'll see, until then, you look like your tired, do you want to take a nap?"

Awww he thought about me and actually I am "YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, I might be tired, so how about I stay up here and you go downstairs to cook for me?"

"Sound like a plan for me, Goodnight princess"

AARON

I head downstairs to start cooking, I look in her fridge and see everything for my special dish, hot wings. I start that and put it in the oven. I heard her snoring and I went to watch her sleep. So I headed upstairs, and see her sleeping like an angel. I just want to kiss her, and tell her how beautiful she is, and how much I love her. I watch her sleep until I can smell the chicken, my recipe is done.

I get up and walk downstairs, and make the finishing touches to it and I go upstairs to find her gone

WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT DID I JUST TYPE?!?!?! oh well CLIFHANGER HEHEHE I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND FOR THE RANDOM CRAZY YESTERDAY, cause a bunch of 10 year olds on sugar who act like 6 year olds can kill a High Schooler, and I think I am still recovering.

ANY HOO, guess if Aph was kidnapped or left, if she left why, and if she was kidnapped who kidnapped her,

AARON; WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY MASTER WRITER???? WHY DID YOU TAKE MY LOVE AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEE *STARTS SOBBING*

aww poor Aaron, please send him some love too

PS I will leave you guys on a cliff hanger till this chapter gets a certain amount of votes :) I am just thinking of leaving it here unless you guys want more.

COMMENT BELOW AND DON"T FORGET TO VOTE THX GUYS