Chapter Again

see how funny I am XD

CHAPTER 22

AARON

Aph has been acting weird lately, kinda like she wants to cry but doesn't. She use to be a social butterfly and now she barley hangs out with Zane for Tea Parties. She also use to eat enough for two but she can barely swallow two bites. Doesn't matter who cooks it and how it is made, she is acting like food in inedible. We haven't told the guys about the engagement and honestly I don't want to, cause I can tell Aph is in a fragile mental state. We will wait and until then I will love her and help her get out of her hole. I love her so much, I will do anything to make her happy. It is morning now and Aph just woke up and caught me studying her, "What, I know you do this too."

"Yes but I never have concerned looks on my face when I stare at you. What were you thinking about?"

"Do you really want to hear it?"

"Yes I do, and then afterwards I might have to kiss you"

"Ok, I was thinking about how you have been lately, I mean your appetite has decreased dramatically, and your face almost always looks sad, but you acting skills are getting better, and you haven't talked to your friends in meaningful conversation in days, they are soon going to figure something is going on, and will probably blame me but even I don't know what is going on. What has happened to you?"

"Aaron to tell you the truth even I don't know what happened, I just felt like I slipped into a sadder reality, and am stuck there clawing at the walls. But I have been working on my social playacting with zane so I can be ready before I talk to anyone else, also was something else you were thinking of, weren't you." She lifted her ringed hand and rotated it so it caught the sunlight.

"Well I was thinking about the near future, the boys don't even know we are engaged. But I don't want to tell them just yet, I just don't know when I do, if it were my choice, you and I would be secretly married with everyone else and then move away to a secret place and only come back to visit and by then the guys might have calmed down and accepted us, and we probably will have kids and they will get to play with them like you use to, the hopeful future"

"Not telling then wouldn't have been a decision you made that I affected, did it" I could tell she was suspicious

"Princess you don't rule my life, but soon we will be one, speaking of which, do you want to plan the wedding today?"

"that is good to know. And yes that actually sounds enjoyable" she started to smile for the first time in weeks.

"So important, when do we want to get married?"

"Well I have always wanted a Iris flower themed wedding so we can do it during the spring, preferable middle, and then we will have all winter to do most of the prep work. But do you want to be married this spring (CAUSE IT IS START OF WINTER) or next spring?"

"The sooner I get you the better, although remember we still have school and you might look a little weird to be married before school is out"

"Good point, we could get married at the end of summer, before we move off to the college we choose"

"That sound like an amazing plan, So Sweetie, do we want to plan the actual date around our friends our when we want, I mean knowing you, they would probably make time, if they cared about the wedding." I saw Aphmau stiffen at the sound of friends, "Unless you want to have a small private wedding with just family and a few close friends"

"Actually that sounds nice, Family, Close friends at a beach, with flowers. We could go swimming afterwards"

"That sounds amazing, since we are in school, do you want to hire Kawaii-Chan to plan the wedding, or maybe someone else?"

"Well it would be nice to not have to plan EVERYTHING, but I don't want Kawaii-Chan to know until last minute, because I don't want Laurence or Garroth at the wedding, and I know she would tell them"

"Maybe, ok but who would you want to come."

"Well besides the people you want to come, I want my little sister to be the flower girl, she is eight living with my aunt, my aunt, Katelyn and Travis, Zane, Cadenza, Dante. Maybe Kawaii-Chan and only if she will be Zane's bridesmaid"

"ok, speaking of brides maids, who do you want to be your bridesmaids?"

"Well I was thinking of Katelyn for maid of honor, with Cadenza and Kawaii-Chan for a bridesmaid, and anyone else you want to invite and are close too"

"Well it would be nice if my baby sister who is 10 could come and be a bridesmaid or flower girl, but it is not necessary"

"When did you get in contact with her? I mean I know you said everyone in your family died, but how did you find out you had her?"

"Well when my mom died, a family contacted me, it was my mom's sister. Apparently, she had a baby with another guy and hid it from me, anyway, my aunt took her in and raised her as her own, the guy must've been related to my dad, Maybe his cousin? Anyways we are basically siblings, and now she is old enough, they recently got in contact with me and said when I turned 18 that I could take her in if I wanted but I couldn't, I want to but it wouldn't be a good decision for her."

"Awww, that must have been hard, its ok, I know where you are coming from."

"Really? Like what?" I noticed her shrink a little bit

"Well when I left, my mom stopped visiting 'for my sake' and I felt like it was my fault. I hid every day, and I felt bad whenever I saw my dad, but one day I ran away to the park for a day, and I saw and Irene statue, and she looked so similar to my mom, from then on I would walk straight there from school, and I would cry and talk to her, I felt her comforting me, I felt like she was there. but I couldn't see her, anyways shortly after we came there my dad revealed that I had a little sister, as you know, and when I left, he said that I could never take her, and I could never run away from him, I wanted to pick my sister up and shove her in the car, but I knew he would only beat her up later when he got her back, so when I left I had to choose to let her go, she is older now, but still not knowledgeable, I have been having a harder time contacting her cause she keeps on making excuses and I feel like my dad has either tricked her to think that I left her like mom did, or is preventing her from getting ahold of me."

"is that one of the things why you are so sad?" tears started to stream down her cheeks

"Yea one of them," she started to sob "But I am also scared that my dad is going to find and hurt me, or you, and I couldn't handle losing you, or her" she started to cry harder.

"Baby we will get out of this, I promise, you will survive" I slid closer to her and started to rub her back, "We will get through this together"

21339 words !!! woah, 22 chapters this is crazy, still having problems but I am kinda ignoring them and am in my own world listening to music and writing

luv yourself
-Em

ALSO I NEED IDEAS FOR WHAT TO CALL YOU GUYS, IF YOU WANT AN IDEA TO APPEAR ON THE VOTE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND I WILL 99% CHANCE PUT IT IN

THX