Forever Love Again

APHMAU

When me and Aaron got home from school, we had a make-out session and I fell asleep on him, but after my nap, I woke up in his arms and gave him a kiss, "What time is it sweetie?"

"Well in my mind time hasn't passed, but the clock says 5 so if I were you I would start getting ready for our anniversary date"

"OK, are you going to dress up?"

"Fancy for you, I am going to grab a few things I will be back ok?"

"Fine with me" I kiss him one last time before heading upstairs

I wonder what he is grabbing,

Oh well, I head upstairs to fine a dress on the bed with a note, hmmm I wonder who this is from "DEAR APH, hey I heard you 2 year anniversary was coming up and that you and Aaron were going on a date, so I made this dress for you, hope you love it "

Aww she shouldn't have

I tried it on and it fit perfectly, I took it off, and went into the bathroom to take a shower, after that I dry my hair and do it in a Dutch braid crown, I apply makeup and paint my nails the same purple as the dress. I go back into the bedroom and put on the dress, I find my silver high heel sandals and slip them on before searching my dresser for my silver hand bag. It felt nice to dress up for something like this

I found the hand bag and slipped in a few essentials including my phone, and went in search for my silver shawl, I found it and slipped it over my dress and walked downstairs

"Aaron?" I called out, and he walk in the door, "Hey handsome, go get ready so we can go"

He heads upstairs and then I check my phone, I decide to text Kawaii-Chan, "HEY GIRL, so I know you are shipping me and Aaron, but I need to ask a favor of you, can you make sure Laurence and Garroth don't ruin our date, THX GIRL YOU'RE THE BEST"

I hear footsteps and see Aaron in a tux, "Hey Beautiful are you ready to go?"

"You're not looking that bad yourself I say kissing him "Yea I am ready so let's head out"

"What do you want from olive garden, I am getting it to go."

"Oh um my usual, bread sticks and cheese ravioli" I wonder why we are getting it to go, oh well I bet it will be romantic

We grab the food and drive away, and we end up at the beach, the beach when I first saw him as a kid, and knew I had a crush on him I noticed there was a picnic blanket already set out, with apple cider,

"AWWWW, Aaron, you even remembered I don't like wine or champagne, you are so sweet" I noticed he was nervous, "Are you ok Aaron?"

"YEAH, yeah I'm fine, do you want to eat?"

"YASSS, I mean yes please," I slipped my feet out of my shoes and started to head out to the picnic blanket, "So why this place Aaron?"

"Do you remember when I moved here?"

"Yes and you were so shy, I felt like I was dragging you everywhere"

"Do you remember when you first saw me?"

"Yes, the boys were teasing you, I don't think I ever heard why, but then I punched them and told them to stop being stupid, and then we walked to the ice cream stand and shared a cone"

"The reason the boys were teasing me was because I was staring at you and while I was staring at you I noticed the girls pointing at me while you were blushing,"

"It was cause they knew I liked you, actually you were my first and only love, during the time away I was gone, I would always spend my Friday nights thinking about you, waiting till my dad would say I could come back"