Planning Again

CHAPTER 28

AARON

Tests are finished and school is out, the two finals me and Aph had today, we had the same class so she kept on giving me flirty faces during the test, I wanted to kiss her so bad, but then again, I don't want to fail the class and not graduate.

Thank goodness school is done and over, I and Aph will have Graduation on a few days with the other seniors. And because Aph and I didn't want to, we skipped prom, but I did take her on a fancy date, and I made sure she got a nice dress for it. We are keeping our budget as small as possible to save up for the wedding, so we haven't been going out to eat or to the movies as much. This means me and Aph will probably be either planning the wedding, or watching Netflix while cuddling.

"Prince Charming, Are you ready to have fun tonight?"

"Sure cutie, let's go" I pick her up bridal style and walk her out to the car. I set her in the car, and slid into the driver's seat.

TESSA

UGGGHHHHH WHY DID I SAY THAT, ok before I state anything you need to know, I HATE LAURENCE, but I LOVEEEEE AARMAU, so here is the dilemma I didn't want either Aph or Aaron to die. So I let myself become Laurence's Girlfriend, I mean yes he is giving me everything and anything, but this is all to help my master plan. You see my dad is trying to kidnap me and keep me locked away in the underworld. I have escaped multiple times, but each time it gets harder, but it takes him longer to find me so I have to be prepared any time now because last time he found me at around this time, ugh this is going to take some convincing but here is my plan, Laurence should be able to escape in about a month in that time which is about 2 months in our time, this means that if he decides to take my place, he should escape almost a few days before the wedding, hmmmm, and then I can run away, and pretend my death? Yeah, that will work, and he will be heartbroken once again, but my problems will be gone.

"Hey Sweetie, what are you doing"

"Oh just thinking, how about you?"

"Much better now that my tests are done and I have calmed down, and that I have someone like you who loves me," he gives me a hug, oh god I hope it doesn't go to more than that, I don't know how long I can keep my acting skills.

APH

After Aaron and I got our smooching out of the way, and yes I said it so you can stop it with the hating cause haters gonna hate, we finally got to wedding discussions

"Ok honey, we need to start with some idea for the wedding, first off, what are the colors so I can have Cadenza start working on the dresses."

"Well knowing you I assume they will be purple, and I would like a red, and I am assuming that cadenza will know what shades will work best and will give us a few options"

"Agreed, and any other colors will be complimentary"

"What are you thinking for a dress?"

"UMMM, YOU CAN'T KNOW SILLY <3" I smacked him lightly on the back of the head "but I do know what I want"

"Good, now cake, I am not picky, and knowing Kawaii-Chan will probably bake it, with Lucinda's magical help to decorate it, and Cadenza under design and style of it, we should be in good hands, but are there any cake kinds you love?"

I started to blush "Do you remember when we got cake together, and we bought some?"

"Yes I do, it was red velvet, and you adored it cause I and swear I saw crumbs of it on your face he next morning after I woke up."

"Hey!!! That is something you keep to yourself, and for the record, there were crumbs on my plate which I licked off"

"Surrrre, even after I did the dishes that night"

"Hmm, maybe I need a better way of shutting you up, how about this" I sat on his lap facing him and started to kiss him slowly, "If I feel annoyed at you because you were teasing me, I can promise something might happen tonight" I kissed him again "So can we get back to the matters at stake"

"Finneee princess, but only because I have the ultimate secret weapon, your neck and my charms"

"Ohhh please, if you keep this up, you will be worse than travis when we are on our honeymoon, ah that is the other thing, Where do we want to go, do you have a plan, do you want us to plan together, are you keeping it a secret, cause I need to know before I spend my usual writing time on honeymoon ideas"

"How about this, I will keep it a secret, and you will not be allowed to pack any clothing and necessities except for the daily care things. I will make sure one of your friend's shops for you and/or packs for you"

"Awww you're the best" I kiss him on the cheek "one last thing, any theme you want to have? Like maybe Victorian, or I don't know, or do we just trust the girls to have fun and be semi mature enough to make it not seem like a birthday party?"

"Honestly I trust the girls more than you, but you can decorate girl rooms, you would be perfect at that"

"Aww, thanks for the honest opinion, now I have got to send this to the ladies and ask them to plan it for us, we can work other things out later"

"Good cause all I want is you right now, we could go to the beach, dance on the porch, have a bonfire with marshmallows, cuddle and watch Netflix. We can do anything, but I just want to be by your side"

"Mmm, sounds good to me"

SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY, I was hanging with my girl SARIE, and she was binge watching mystreet with me, AND I FINISHED IT AND AM STILL FANGIRLING FROM LAST NIGHT.

ANYWAYS the contest for characters are still up, and I have seen some characters that I just might add for other characters, and I also need some guys tooooo, so yeah.

also drumroll please *long pause as I struggle to open Wattpad to count the votes*

AARMAU <3

so aarmau<3 thanks for the support and you guys are the best,

I might post more this weekend but idk

love yourself

-Em