Friends Again?

CHAPTER 29

APHMAU

I am so nervous, but he needs to know, I take a deep breath and start after Aaron hugged me "After Verna broke up with you, I had this weird experience. As you know my mother died, and it turns out it was because she was Irene, and she just left the dimension to protect me. Anyways, she can see into the future, and she saw me and Aaron together, happy, she saw our kids, Guardians to the dimensions. And she saw me, struggling with my powers. She decided to change that and so she taught me how to use them, and we wanted to figure more about Aaron, and his background. We had him tested, he is a jury of the nine, and some other Guardian. He can do many things, never get hurt, superfast speed change forms, heal minor injuries, and so much more is yet to be discovered. He loves me more than anything, and I love him even more than that. Anyways, he has just recently seen into your future. And he should not tell you anything, but even I could tell how you didn't love Tessa, and we don't blame you. You shouldn't give your life up for someone who you don't love or even know. But he saw how you will be happy, you will find someone who you will love more than anything.

As for me, I am a descendant of Irene, I can read minds when they are magical, or if I have a special bond with them. I can turn into Angelic Form, the same form Irene had, I cannot die normally, and I have to choose to die and then it won't even be the same as you might. Either way, I have been meeting my mom in my dreams, she moves my spirit to the Irene Dimension, and we talk, practice, or tell about the gathered information. I am so happy to say this, Laurence, you will find love before my wedding, which is end of July. You have a bright future, and both me and Aaron can see it" I noticed the tears swelling in his eyes, and Aaron noticed something was off cause he stood in front of me, and wrapped his arms around me

Finally Laurence spoke up, "Aph, I knew this since the day I first saw you crying by the Irene statue. But I didn't know that Aaron was special, Nor did I realize how much you meant to each other, I am sorry I let my jealousy get in the way of our friendship, and thank you both. Aaron, I won't hurt her, you can relax" Aaron slipped to my side, and rested his arms on my shoulder "Anyways, I know it might be hard but can you forgive me?"

I looked at Aaron, and he nodded, knowing what I was going to say "Laurence, of course we will, you will always be our friends through all your stupid mistakes. And since you have calmed down, will you and a friend be a bridesmaid and groomsman?"

"Of course, but who will I bring?"

"You will know" I heard Aaron's smile in his voice, I knew he was so glad that I was on better ends with my friends. It was getting late so me and Aaron walked Laurence to his house and said goodnight. On our way back he picked me up bridal style. "You know we should celebrate tonight or tomorrow, because this is going to be a good rest of the year"

"How about all day Tomorrow cause I need my sleep, and I am trying to convince meh mother to bring you with me when she brings me to the Irene Dimension, although she says you will only be a distraction. You helping me get to bed at a reasonable time, helps me and her, and even you, but if you want we could do something hot before I go to bed"

"Fine, But I am going to do what I want for this 'hot' activity." We reached the front door, he opened the door, and I closed and locked it behind us. He started to kiss me and things started getting a little intense so we moved it to the bedroom.

****************************time skip****************************

"Aphmau, you don't have to pretend to sleep, we are somewhere weird and without clothing" I head Aaron say

I opened my eyes and recognized it as the Irene Dimension. "Hold on, let me summon some for us, it won't be exactly like the stuff back home, but it will do, or you could go into Jury of the Nine form,"

"Let me guess, we are in the Irene Dimension?"

"Yep, my mom must have gotten frustrated with trying to just teleport our spirits, so she teleported us physically" I started to transform into my Angelic form. I felt a light come from me and quickly told Aaron "Cover your Eyes, unless you want to become blind"

I transformed and the light disappeared, I was frustrated that I had wings but it wasn't uncomfortable per say, just weird. I looked at Aaron, who had uncovered his eyes. The expression on his face as priceless, "Aph, you should have transformed fully before now, your just so beautiful you would have scared majority of the guys away."

"but I would have probably scared you away as well, anyways, get it over it, cause I think my mom is about to arrive" with that he quickly changed forms so he wouldn't be seen without much clothing

"Hello Aphmau, and you must be Aaron, I am so glad she has you honestly, Laurence was such a bad fit for you, and Garroth, ugh his voice, is not bareable, imagine hearing that voice saying 'I do'. Nope nope nope. Anyways, I see you have figured out my difficulties, the problem with him is he has a barrier around him, that his spirit can't change Barriers without his body, so I just teleported you guys, and put a hologram so it just would look like you guys were asleep, either way, they shouldn't question. I have some important Information for you guys." She was acting weird I wonder why?

"sure umm mom why are you acting weird?"

"Hmmm, oh nevermind, can we start?"

"only after you atart acting like yourself"

"FINNEE, ok sorry Aaron, I was just so nervous about meeting the one Aph loves, you will probably be the only son-in-law that I will get to know, and I wanted to look like a good mother"

AARON

Oh wow, Aph's mom is acting weird, hmm, "sure umm mom why are you acting weird?" I heard her say

"Hmmm, oh nevermind, can we start?"

"only after you atart acting like yourself"

"FINNEE, ok sorry Aaron, I was just so nervous about meeting the one Aph loves, you will probably be the only son-in-law that I will get to know, and I wanted to look like a good mother" I let out a sigh of relief. Only to realize that that was a bad idea. Both ladies turn to me, I start to blush and stutter

"Sorry, it just scared me that this is what you would be like for the rest of eternity, cause you reminded me of a bad past memory"

"it's ok, I get it, although I was very disappointed that I didn't research you further, so I don't really know much about you, except your wonderful future, which I am sure you have seen right?"

"Yes ma'am, now let's get to work, we don't have forever" I wanted to get this over, it found it hard to keep my hands off Aph when she was in her Angelic form

"Just the way I like it" Aph's mom said

HULLO GUYS, THANKS FOR THE CONTEST you have helped with,

I haven plenty of ideas, and am actually thinking of doing GARDENZA, and bringing in myself and a few friends into the book,

YOU ARE THE BEST

luv AARMAU<3

-Em