Calm Again

APHMAU

Every night, my mom has been visiting me, we are getting better, and she is trying to teach me how to teleport between dimensions. I have been getting better and better, going between harder and harder dimensions, but the problem is me getting myself between this dimension and the Irene dimension is the hardest, but it is the safest place I can be. I asked my mom something very important last night, I asked her if I was immortal, and her response is, "Yes but you can get very close to death, it will always be your choice to 'die' although for you it will be like teleporting dimension, except your body will be left behind, and you will be in a 'goddess'. And if you change your mind, you can always teleport back, in your 'goddess' form, but you will still be recognized and you can always go back into your normal form once you are there"

"But mom, is Aaron immortal?"

"the previous future of you that I have seen, Aaron left to save you and then he disappeared, but this is not the same one, this is a different one and is actually happening, your future changes daily depending on your decisions. But for the past several months, I think maybe eight now, you both ended up as Immortal gods, and this is why we want him tested, cause we don't know his parents magical background"

"Thank you mom, let's start training now"

I woke up and realized that today was the last day of school and finals. I turn around to see Aaron sleeping, I kiss his eyelids, I noticed he started to stir so I kissed him on the lips, "Mmmmmm, Hello princess"

"Hello prince charming, are you ready for our last day of finals?"

"I am so ready, but first, I need to make us breakfast,"

"ok, am going to take a shower, don't forget today is also our last day of school, so right after finals school is out for FOREVER!!!!!"

"Except we have College Aph, remember, we are going to BYU" (it's a Mormon college, I know they aren't Mormon, but it has an AWESOME phycology program so yeah)

"Ohh yeah but first we are getting married so I will focus on the positive things, did we request to have a marriage apartment?"

"Yeah, now stop worrying, and go take your shower"

"Ok luv yah"

"love you tooo"

AARON

I saw Aph grab a towel before waddling to the bathroom, it is always cute to see her try to walk in the morning, and it always manages to look like she is waddling to where ever her destination is, I starheading towards the kitchen and I hear her singing, I love her voice, it is so pretty, I could listen to it every day, I started some eggs, and sausage, and as I was finishing I heard her turn off the shower, this means she will be ready in about 10 minutes, perfect timing. I finished the food, and out them on plates to cool, Aph came down exactly 2 minutes afterwards, which means she can actually eat her food without burning her mouth, "I am going to take a shower princess, I will be down in about 8-10 minutes"

"Ok, Take your sweet time" she knew that wasn't possible for me, not only because she usually uses all the hot water, but also because I was taught to take 'Army Showers' when I grew up, and it helps me not think. When I finished I slipped on a shirt, for Aph's sake, and some shorts cause it is finally warm enough outside. When I was downstairs, I noticed she was taking only a few things in one of her purple purses. "Ok Mr. eat, and then we will head out the door, I am driving today, in my car, I will meet you outside". I watched her walk out the front door, then I quickly ate, and grabbed my extremely light backpack, and walked out the front door, Aph was lying in the grass looking at the clouds, she was wearing a white shirt, with a short purple skirt, and her white shoes, her black hair was spilling into the daisies that were in the grass. I closed the door and that got her attention, she motioned for me to join her, so I did, we were just lying there, her head repositioned onto my chest, I was stroking her cheek, a moment of calm,

"Are you ready to go princess, I mean we could always stay here forever, but life doesn't work that way, sometimes the clouds are raining, and you gotta get back up and move on to a new sunny spot"

"Perfect analogy to what I was thinking," she whispered it was like just by talking she would end up ruining the moment. She waited a few moments before getting up and jumping in the car.

I wasn't far behind her, and before she started the car I wrapped my arms around her and whispered, "I love you Aph, you mean the world to me."

She started the car and said, "Aaron, I love you too, and you mean more than the world to me"

"Trying to one up me I see, its ok, cause princess, even if the world had a price, you would be infinity times more expensive, and I don't know how I won the lottery, but maybe that is how love works" she started to blush and she slipped her sunglasses on, I slipped my hoodie and handkerchief on. We made it to school, and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms, I could tell she was nervous. Once she turn off the car I pulled her onto my side of the car, because she was so light she slid over easily, I kissed her neck, she smelled so nice, and luckily she relaxed quickly, or else we might have been late to class.

"Mmmm, Aaron, We need to stop, but I don't want to."

"Well, it seems like you need better self-control, but I will stop, are you ready?"

She took a shaky calming breathe, "As ready as I will ever be"

We started to walk towards the school to take our tests, until we heard a scream "APHMAU!!!!"

We ran to the car and hid, I peeked at who it was "NO, is that.......

CLIFFHANGER

why cause I felt like it, so I hope you enjoy it, it is sunny where I am and I am going to go have so much FUN :)

luv yourself

-EM

PS, the next chapter I will post will be announcing your nickname :)