Who Are You Again?

CHAPTER 25

APHMAU

I wake up in a light room, "Hello Aphmau, you can get off the floor now" I realized I was laying down so I tried to get up but some white things got in the way,

"OMI, what are those what is happening, where is Aaron?" I started to freak out,

"Calm down, my daughter, you need to calm down."

"MOM???? Why are you dressed like Irene?? What in the name of Irene is happening?"

"Darling we don't have much time, every minute here is an hour there and you are low on powers, I am your mother, and I am Irene, you are a me, except there was a problem, your father is a not purely evil, darkness, this means you can control darkness, and light, good and evil, you can protect and attack"

"woah......."

"I know this is a lot to take in, but you must practice these powers, through you and your sweetheart is born one of the greatest people ever, and you need to have some knowledge of your own, I will try to tell you in your sleep the information, but your body needs rest, and even more so when you use your powers, otherwise you are using your powers for energy so you don't feel like falling asleep,

Either way, you need to have Aaron checked for special abilities, because we haven't been able to figure out what he had, and it will be important, I love you and I will be there for your wedding, others will not see me and nor will you, but I will be there, now our time is almost up my love, goodbye, you will be fine, Aaron still loves you others might break you apart, but you are forever together....."

I open my eyes again, I take in a deep breath, "Aaron?" I hear sobbing, but once I speak, it stops, "Aaron is that you, Aaron what happened?"

"Aph, I am right here, I am Right here and are you ok?"

"umm well besides that I see all these creepy things hooked up to meh, I feel fine, if anything better. Why, all I remember was I was mad at Verna, and I was going to kill her, and I felt the anger growing, and then this weird thing happened and I was able too, and I started going really fast, and I became really strong, it was weird, but then you came close to me and it went away and I became really dizzy and tired so I might have fallen asleep, anyway when can we get home, I need to tell you something"

"Ok, well because of some particle effect around you I had some testing done on you, and we will get results in a few weeks"

"Well since it came up I might as well tell you, I just found out what I am, and you need to be tested cause our future kid will be amazing but they don't know why, can I explain this at home?"

"Yes please, I will get a nurse to unhook you, you had me worried there for a second, but I will explain it on our way home"

"Sounds good to me"

TIME SKIP APH AND AARON EXPLAINED THINGS

AARON

I am laying down, with Aph in my arms, it feels so nice to have her there, safe and where I can protect her from things, all I want to for it to be like this forever, but I won't work that way, she needs to be sleeping more because half the time she isn't resting she is talking to her mom. I am going to wait until she wakes up. It is so weird to think that I have some magical power, and that our kid is going to help hundreds, that Aph is a direct descendant of Irene, maybe life will be ok, I can protect her and she is learning to protect herself, I looked down and noticed she was glowing, this was the second time tonight which she did that, so I am assuming she is back and actually sleeping, I start tracing patterns lightly on her back, her skin is so soft, I want to kiss her so bad, but I can't wake her, or else she will be grumpy the whole day, and I learned that lesson the hard way,

I noticed her stirring and stopped moving my fingers, "Mmmm, Aaron? Why did you stop? It felt so nice."

"I can continue if you want," I said finishing the pattern I was doing, "but while I am doing this do you have any new information? Did you sleep well?"

"Well I am only kinda tired, but that is because I just woke up, and nothing new for information, just lots and lots of practice. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes because I had you in my arms"

"Awww your too sweet, why don't we get started on the day"

"Fineeee,but only if I get a kiss first," I wished I could stay this way but we have to get up sometime, and luckily she and I got a few days of excused absence in school because of her faint, but soon we will have to go back, and the only reason I am excused it so they know someone is taking care of her so if another event like this happens again, she will have me there again to keep her alive, although she is getting better so soon Aph and I will have to go back, we are also waiting for my test results back, she is nervous cause he mom keeps on stressing on how important it is cause they can't find my parents in any of the dimensions, which means they probably had something powerful enough to allow themselves to be reborn, basically they are living their life all over again as a different human.

Aph kissed me and then got out of bed, and started to find another outfit to change into for the day. "Well princess, today we are supposed to find the results out"

"Hmm, oh yeah, does it come in the mail or do you need to schedule an appointment?"

"just in the mail, although they said if you have a certain category then you should schedule an appointment, but I guess your mom probably has something different to say. So how about the next time you see her, tell her the results"

"Sounds good, do you want to go get the mail now?"

"Why not, but I need to get ready first, and I assume you want food first so I would suggest later"

"Oh darn, your correct, can you make me some food? I don't want to burn it"

"Sure sweetie, I will get started on that now before you eat me" I noticed her giggle,

"I might not eat you in that way.... But maybe in other ways?" she said as she teased me by biting my lip,

"Well I'm ok with that as long as we eat real food first" I said before heading downstairs to try to start the day normally.

WOW YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, 4.9K READS, AND 230 VOTES, I THOUGHT I WAS IMAGINING SOMETHING........ OR MAYBE I AM

STILL WAITING FOR MORE VOTES ON YOUR NAME

SO FAR HERE ARE THE STATS

1. MAGICAL CREATURES (1 VOTE)

2. AARMAU <3 (3 VOTES)

3. PANDINOS (2 VOTES)

4.  PANDA (0 VOTES

5.  RAINBOW COOKIES (2 VOTES)

6.  BEST PEEPS EVER (0 VOTES)

6.5 COOL PEOPLE (1 VOTE)

LUV YOU ALL, AND LOVE YOURSELF

-Em <3