Feelings Again

CHAPTER 27

LAURENCE

I am in love with Tessa, or I guess I should rephrase that, I love how much she loves me, I don't and didn't have any immediate feelings for her, but they kinda go like a cloud of mist, they slowly creep over me, I don't feel the need to kiss her yet, and only Irene knows if she is ready for that, I have a feeling though that this is going to be bad, just that gut reaction. I am sure it will be fine, seeing as how she cared about me and professed her love to me.

I have been texting her all day and it is becoming night, she said she has to go to bed, so I let her, and I start to get ready for bed too, I love her so much.

KATELYN

Today has been really weird, first I am getting ready for a test when Laurence goes shadow knight on us, and then Travis who was flirting with me, pushed me down and practically saved my life, although I probably could have saved myself. And then Travis invites me to his house after school, and things got weird when Lucinda started texting him lovey texts so I kissed him, in the spur of the moment, and he kissed me back, gently, compassionately, we were just kissing for like a half an hour, or at least until his little brother ran into his room screaming something about dinner, so I said my goodbye and left, but before I left, without Travis realizing it, I left a note with my number on it, I hope he gets it....

Now I am sitting on my bed staring at the ceiling, and trying to figure out what is happening, Travis hasn't changed, or at least around other people, it is just when he is around me when he shows me his soft side, we have kissed before but, that was him, and it was a joke because everyone was making out.

I am sitting on my bad when I hear my phone jingle 'TEXT MESSAGE *random number*; Hey beautiful is this your number?"

'Depends on who this is? And I am also NOT beautiful for the record' I text back

he replied, 'yes u r, unless this isn't the girl that I spent 30 minutes making out with?' I could also really enjoy a photo, so I can stare into your beautiful eyes"

'aww u r soo sweet, and yes that is me'

'Welll you see, I am going to the beach tommorrow and last time I went I got trampled by fangirls, I was wondering if you could go with me, maybe as a date?'

'Fine, but only if you don't use pickup lines on me, and don't spend the whole time staring at my butt'

'ok, but do I get to kiss you?'

'maybe, I am so confused right now'

'ok sugar pie'

'bye'

'see you tomorrow, we are leaving at 9'

'cool'

************************END OF TEXT MESSAGES************************

I look up to see aph looking at me through my front door window "KATELYN ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO MEH"

"COMING APH!!!!"

I open the door to see Aph tackle me, "Girllllll, did I see you giggle and blush, I think I can spot it a mile away"

"Darn, I don't even know what I am feeling right now, maybe we need some help from Lucinda"

"Yep, well also before we ask for her for help, I need to ask you something?"

"Ok girlie, throw it at me,"

"Will you be my maid of honor? And if so can you make sure the girls, who I need help planning, don't do something crazy?"55

"YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Of course Aph, *Clears throat* I mean yes Aph, I would be honored" I start to see her tear up and that makes me tear up "UGGGGGG STUPID EMOTIONS," and then I start crying.

"Katelyn it is ok now to show your feelings,"

"YEP, I know but it feels wrong"

"Just don't kill anyone, and you also need to make sure that Garroth and Laurence don't find out the actual date of the wedding"

"kay, now are we going to head over to Lucinda's?"

"Sure why not,"

HEY Aarmau<3,

you guys are the best, this is my chapter as a sorry of last night, TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY

THX FOR THE 5.7 K READS and 225 VOTES

BYE

-Em