Double Check Again

CHAPTER 30

APHMAU

We finally finished things up with my mom, so she sent us back, and quickly we changed out of our divine forms.

I couldn't help it, Aaron looked so HOTTTT. I kissed him, "Aaron you should turn into your jury of the nine form more often, because you looked so hot"

"Well I could say the same for you, it took almost all me energy to not look at you, cause if I did, I promise you, something bad would have happened in front of your mom, and that would look bad on my end, you on the other hand kept it together"

"Pshhh, that is only cause my way of trying to keep it together is more believable than yours, in my head I was doing so many things to you"

"Do I even want to hear them, or if they are appropriate, could you show them to me"

"Ohhh yes I can show some of them to you," I said starting a very long kiss

*******************Skip most gross stuff for time's and sanity's sake**********************

"Aph we should probably get up for the day and start planning on things, also we should check on Laurence" Aaron mumbled to me,

"Buuuut I dooooon't wanna do those silly things" I replied in my childish voice, and added on my puppy eyes so he couldn't resist,

He groaned "Baby how do you do this to meeeee" he added a hand to his heart for drama before adding on "I'm free all day so it is whatever you want to do"

"Ok how about this, we go over to Cadenza's and Laurence's house and talk wedding stuff with Cadenza, and try to convince Laurence to do a blind date KAPESH?"

"Sounds good, but almost anything you do fits me," he said with a stupid grin on his face,

"You should be glad I love you cause if you were trying to hit on me like Travis is to Katelyn, you would be dead"

"Yes but you love me for it"

"Ugghhh why are you always correct?"

"How come you complain about my awesomeness, do you not like my awesomeness?"

"I am just going to stop giving you more ideas, get dressed in some real clothes and then let's head out. Also I have someone in mind for Laurence's blind date so don't jump on my gun"

"Will do"

KATELYN

I wake up and remembered everything, my head hurt the world was spinning, "Oh god what on earth did I do?"

"Well you said you wanted to talk to me last night, do you remember that much?" I heard Travis soothing me. It felt so nice.

"Yes, I remember getting inside, but then I started to cry, why was it?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, no, Maybe. Sigh I don't know"

"Last night we got in the door, and then you broke down cause I reminded you of your dad, he must have meant a lot to you, didn't he"

I could feel my eyes welling up "Yeah, he cared about me, when my mom left I reminded him of her, I was actually kinda glad for him that he got to join her, but I still miss him, and I had to be strong for my brothers, speaking of which, what time is it and how come I can't hear them?"

"Oh, I took care of them, I left a note on the table last night to tell the older boys to take the little ones to have some fun, to do something, so I left some cash on the table, I heard them wake up, and then get the little ones, and I think they headed to the park. Either way, they will be gone for the day. You don't have to keep yourself together for them. And the time is 11 AM"