Cocky again?

CHAPTER 23

APHMAU

Aaron has been so kind to me recently, it has really helped me out of my depressed state. I am so glad that he shared with me about his decision. We have been trying to plan around them but besides that the wedding is on my mind constantly, and today even more so cause we are deciding what to tell the boys, "I want to make sure your safe during the wedding and afterwards, it would be rude to run away, but they don't have to even know we got married" Aaron always worries about me.

"Remember, we have Zane who is bringing his sword and ninja skills, he always has them on him even when we have a tea party."

"Yes but I will still be worried, also if they do attack how would we escape?"

"Well we could have to reception on a boat, and then we would be safer"

"True, Aph I am just really worried."

"It will be ok, trust me, if you want we could have Kawaii-Chan tie them up and watch the wedding through skype, while she is watching the guys"

"Does that mean we will be telling the guys?"

"Only a few days before so they can still have time to calm down, but not enough time to plan something horrible to ruin it, and we can have Kawaii-Chan be watching them through surveillance cameras"

"Sounds fine to me, are you ready to tell them?" I looked down at my outfit, I had a more modest one, so they would feel less of a need to grope me and made me feel safer.

"As ready as I will ever be, don't you think we should tell everyone together?"

"We can do that, do you want to tell everyone to meet at Kawaii-Chan's house in 30 Minutes?"

"Yes please, I will call Kawaii-Chan to have her start getting ready and to get her to call everyone." I felt a little relived to have Katelyn there, because she could protect us if things got out of hand.

We called Kawaii-Chan and things are set up, me and Aaron will arrive a little bit later, he had a devilish grin when Kawaii-Chan told us this, "What are you going to do?"

"I was just thinking that we could totally replay the scene when we told the guys we were dating"

"OH NO, AARON PLEASE DON'T"

"or maybe I can just gross them out by making out with you," he said as he started to kiss my neck

"Mr romantic, I love your ideas, mmmm, but we have to be there soon, do you want to walk?"

"Only if I get to carry you," he murmured

"Fine with me, although that has got to be the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me"

"It's ok, we both like weird"

"True, true. Ok let me get my jacket and bag"

"Noooo," he tried to grab me but he was a little late, I was already up and searching for my bag which I left in a weird place. I kept on wandering around until he showed up with it in his hands, "The price for this thing is a kiss for me" I walked up to him and paused before kissing his cheek and stealing my bag back from him, I slipped my jacket on and before I could put my bag over my shoulders, Aaron came and scooped me up bridal style

"HEY!"

"what?? You said I could, besides my girl shouldn't ever have to use her feet again." He said as he kissed my forehead

"Whatever, you are such a goofball, and I think you are acting like Travis, or at least the Travis that came back, wayyyyy to cocky"

"But you still love me for it" he said with a stupid grin on his face

"Yes I do, but that doesn't mean I will put up with all of your stupid cocky mistakes" I say before giving him another kiss on the lips

"Mmmm but princess, you realize that that you will have to till the day I die, that is why you have that beautiful ring on your even prettier hand"

"yes that is true, but I also get to help you not make those stupid cocky mistakes, because honestly, I think everybody is shocked how much you are not quite around me, so they would think I made the mistake"

"Yesss my plan is going to work, make her look like the fool she is, in front of her friends"

"But they all know, baby I'm fool for you" (Sorry for the interruption but this reminded me of the song, this is what it takes, by Shawn Mendes that I LOVE)

"Oh Reallly, is that why you like me carrying you? Is so you don't trip, or do something clumsy because of how I make you feel?"

"Maybe, maybe not, you will only have to remember the millions of date we went on, and how I would always end up falling and you would catch me, or how I couldn't finish a sentence an then you would just kiss me so I wouldn't have to try anymore," and then I would melt into your arms I said in my head cause we were nearing Kawaii-Chan's house and I wanted to control myself this time, "Prince do you want to give them our warning kiss, and see if they are stalking us and waiting for us to come closer?"

"I can enjoy any reason to kiss you, so as long as you're ok with it, I might just" he started lower his head and I lifted mine to finish the deal, lifted my ring finger to his hair, but was a little frustrated with the hood, so I slid it back so I could play with it

He pulled away and said, "Now madam, we can't have you having sex on the sidewalk, in front of your friends. Let's get you inside before you do anything dangerous" he slid his hood back on and carried me to the front door, I pressed the door bell and said "Let's do this"

sorry for not posting this weekend it was finished and then the power and Wi-Fi went down. hopefully this makes up for it though

-em