Sadness After Happiness Again

Chapter 28

KATELYN

WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING, UGHHHH JUST DO IT, AND IT IS TOO LATE NOW. I knock on the door nervously, and I feel like someone is watching me but I checked all the bushes, so no-one is actually watching me, Travis answered the door, "why hello, what is a cutie like you doing at my door step?"

"Travis please turn your flirt off, and so help me or else I will not tell you why I came here"

"oookay, do you want to come inside, or"

"Will you come with me to my house? My brothers are already in bed, so you don't have to worry about them tackling you"

"ummmm, ok, just let me grab my coat," when he said that I realized that I forgot mine, and it was starting to become chilly. I shivered hoping to become warm before we set off, and it works for a little bit, but halfway through the walk my teeth start to chatter, and I start shivering again, "Katelyn, do you want my coat, I know you probably would punch me, but that doesn't mean you should be cold"

"Ok, thanks" I start to blush NOOOO KATELYN KEEP YOU MIND STRAIT,

"I am wondering why do you want to speak with me?"

"Well, umm you see" I star blushing even more, Travis turns to me and realizes I am bright red

"oh no, did I do something, please don't say you hate me, ughh I probably got you on the wrong idea, please say" I couldn't say anything, I keep thinking about our kiss, I put my finger to his lips and shushed him,

"I can't say it, but I can show you" and with that I, Katelyn, kissed Travis. I have no idea why I did it, but it felt right. Finally I broke it off, "Now do you understand why I want to talk to you?"

"kinda, although I think I forgot, maybe another kiss will help me remember..." I punched him in the arm again. "yep still the same Katelyn, but you are acting strange, do you actually, I mean, is it just me or, ughh, Katelyn please explain yourself or else I will get Lucinda to do it for me"

My cheeks kept on getting redder and redder. "W-w-w-well, y-y-you see-e-e-e I k-k-kind-d-da have a c-c-c-crush on y-y-you, I m-m-m-mean I l-l-l-like you, in a m-m-m-more than f-f-friend t-t-type of w-w-way" I managed to stutter out

TRAVIS

OMI did she just, please say. "Katelyn, can you punch me to make sure I am awake?"

"Gladly, and then afterwards I want a response" she punched me really hard on the arm, I fell over in pain, almost hitting the door, but she caught me "What a wuss, do you need a kiss to make it better?"

I nod my head, but I move just as she was about to kiss my arm, so instead she accidentally kissed my cheek, "You naughty little boy," she said between kisses, she slowly lifted me up, and unlocked her door, "Come to my room, the kids are asleep, and so we will be fine, and it is more comfortable up there"

"ok," I honestly had no idea what to expect. I walked in and closed the door behind me,

I heard her voice behind me "You remind me so much of my dad" I could hear her start to tear up

"Katelyn, it is ok to cry," I pulled her into my arms,and then I surprised her by picking her up bridal style, but she was too sad to care. She kept on crying and crying. Crying like her heart was broken, crying like the world was over I got her upstairs, and found a door open, and checked in it, sure enough, there was makeup out, and a beautifully designed room. All an ice or sky blue, with white trim. I set her down, and let her cry, she starts to pull me closer when I started sliding away cause I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. But she wanted me there, I was laying there, with her head on my chest, her tears streaming down her face, and dampening my shirt. I tell her its alright, I try to comfort her. "Katelyn, you are in to mental state for me to leave you here, I am going to stay the night whether I am sleeping on your couch or comforting you, I am not leaving your sight."

"F-f-f-fine, M-m-my brothers have pajamas that you could borrow, the oldest one who probably would be your size is across the hall." she tried to dry her tears but she couldn't

"Katelyn I will be right back, and then you can tell me everything."

"Ok" I slipped into her brother's bedroom, and I found his closet and took out a pair of pajama pants, I could make do without stealing someone's shirt. I wrote on a piece of paper to tell the boys that Katelyn was having a mental breakdown, and asking them to take care of themselves, informing them she has a friend who is taking care of her. Telling them to not worry about her sobs, because she will bottle it back up in front of them to protect them. Suggesting that the older brother takes the younger brother to the parks for the day, leaving a 20 dollar bill for them to use for the next day. I slipped in her room again, she turned towards me, she had tears streaming down her face, her hair was messy and tangled, her face started to blush when she realized I had no shirt on, "Travis..." I started to look around for a brush and comb, I found them and slowly started to undo her hair, gently pulling the brush and comb through it, slowly untwisting the curls and stuff. Her head was on my shoulder, she was still crying but she was slowly calming down, she hurt a lot, and I am going fix it I finally finished with her hair, and I noticed that she was falling asleep, so I lifted her covers up and laid her down on her side. I slid in next to her and pulled the covers over us, I hugged her and wished I never had to let her go, Irene, I love this girl....

APH

OMI, I am fangirling so hard and shipping Travlyn. He did everything he could. Although me and Lucinda kinda stopped watching them when Katelyn started to cry, that was their personal moment and I didn't want to interrupt that.

So I walked back home to my house and saw a sight to behold. It was Tessa, but she was being dragged by someone who looked a lot like her, "Laurence, Please help me" she was screaming tears fell from her face. I saw as Laurence turned into shadow knight form, and a light flashed, Tessa was gone. She was gone forever. And I knew this, but I didn't want to believe this. I ran and got Aaron, "Aaron come quick, Tessa is gone" I saw as a flicker of recognition went through his eyes, and suddenly he stopped moving, I couldn't move him, and it was like he wasn't there. I ran to comfort Laurence, knowing he knew I was happy with Aaron, I decided he would be smart enough not to kiss me. "Laurence, SHHH, everything will be alright, she had to go, she had to"

He slowly started to stop crying, "I could have saved her, but something was stopping me, I realized I didn't love her back"

I recognized a person approaching us, I knew it was Aaron but I could tell something was off. "Laurence, it will hurt now, but your life will end happier than the Irene dimension."

Laurence started to speak, slowly he said "How do you know Aaron, How do you Know"

"Laurence, are you ready for a story?"

Hey AARMAU <3, my best friend xXlaurmauforeverXx is writing a book, but it is Laurmau and in Minecraft diaries instead of mystreet, you should check it out.

luv yourself

-Em