Surprising Again

AARON

The way she woke me up was wonderful, if I could I would wake up every day next to her, and as I am sitting next to her as she is driving to Kawaii-chans, I can't help but want to think of kissing her, and telling her how beautiful she is, and how thoughtful she is, and how much I love her. I wish I knew her longer, or else I would say in front of all the guys, HEY APHMAU DO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND, then they couldn't say I didn't know when they kissed her or when they asked her out... but that will have to wait.

We just arrived at Kawaii-chans house I hope the guys won't freak out, but I guess that would be impossible,

"WHAT?!?!?!?! IS THAT APHMAU, IS SHE REALLY HERE, OMI (oh my Irene) IS SHE REALLY BACK," all the guys said at once but a little different timing so all people heard were "WHAT?!?!?!?! AIFHGNEIASPBBGEUAPAPHMAUEHHGBEIHERBARALLY" and I saw Aphmau flinch,

"If you want to we can head back right now" I say, "I can put you in the trunk and then they will blame me or we can just turn around"

"No, it's ok, I just need to be brave, but when we get out, I need you to at least hold my hand or else I think I might die." She states, and I know what she's thinking.

I get out, and run around to open her door, she gets out and I pull her hand, till she falls into me, I kiss her with all of my passion, my love, my admiration towards her. I kiss her until we can't breathe, and no one else speaks except Kawaii-chan is fan-girling and freaking out about her ship. Aphmau looks at me with a look of want and gratitude, so much for the plan, I whisper in her ear and say "will you be my girlfriend?"

And she breathes, "Yes, although you get to tell the guys with me," and just about there I died of happiness. I squeeze her hand and pull her towards the door, where the guys have looks of shock on their faces, and the girls either laughing at the guys or are sighing.

I open the door, and the guys pile out of the way, while the girls are trying to keep their giggles in I lead the way, pulling Aphmau with me, she seems too happy to care what we are walking into, and I feel the same was, we could do anything. When we sat down next to each other, Aphmau rested her head on my shoulder, and I am ready,

AAPHMAU

I rest my head against his shoulder, enjoying that I am his girlfriend and that I can do that able to smell his scent, and enjoying it like I enjoy my chocolate. Everyone finally got ahold of themselves and sat down, I looked at Aaron and said "we have something to tell you guys"

TOO ALL MY READERS I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO  HAVE READ YOUR BOOKS AND INSPIRED ME TO WRITE, MY FRIEND WHO BET THAT I AM GOOD AT WRITING, AND MY BEST FRIEND MARSHMELLOW, WHO IS THE MOST REAL ROMANTIC GUY I KNOW, FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH ALL MY CRAZIES AND GIVING ME SOME IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK, AND IF I DON'T STOP WRITING TONIGHT, I MIGHT NOT EVER STOP.