Shrine Again

Chapter 9

APHMAU

I must be dreaming, I open my eyes, and he is actually kissing me awake, AWW that is so sweet, WAIT A SEC WHAT IS THAT SMELL,

"Good morning sleeping beauty, you must be hungry, would you like some food?"

"Yessss, please," I groan, I am starving wait a second why is he going to the opposite side of the bed? "AWWWWWW, Aaron, you shouldn't have, I mean that is so sweet, I have never had someone make me breakfast in bed." The platter was neat, and had enough for two, and in a vase, was a fake rose THAT MUST'VE BEEN THE SWEETEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME!!!!!

"well you deserve it, besides, you're the one letting me stay at your place till the snow melts, by the way what time did you wake up?"

I paused, I don't remember, I stop chewing to think, "it must've been sometime, around 4, when I woke up and it was snowing, and then I was snuggling against you cause you were warm, replaying last night, then, when I finally decided to wake you up it must've been 7, everyone should be up at 7 on a snow day,"

He started chuckling "only you would think that, even though you became stuck in your house because of the snow"

I couldn't stop myself I started giggling "But it made me stuck with a very handsome someone" I said, kissing him on the cheek

"Hey, you can do better than that," he said ticking me, I started laughing so hard my diaphragm started hurting.

"HAHAHA, STOP AARON, HEHEHE, FINE" is say exasperated, giving him a peck on the lips, "but I am hungry so you will have to till later to get more"

"Fine with me, although are you going to eat all of that? I forgot to bring some up with me, so I could eat with you" he said, I heard his stomach growl,

"of course, I think you served me enough for 2-3 people, and we only have 2 people here, and I don't plan on making it 3 anytime soon" I giggled. And with that he started digging in to the food with me.

"MMMMMM, that was sooooooo good," I say kissing him,

"MMMM I don't know I think you taste better" He whispers seductively,

"Do you have room for dessert?" I whisper back

"Most definitely, I always have room for your dessert" I start giggling, but then I gasp when he starts kissing my neck, he lifts off the tank top I have on, and starts trailing down, farther than he ever has before, I moan "Aaron, ooooohhhhhh, Aaron" he reached my toes and started trailing up the other half of me, finally he hears my panting, and lays me down...

AARON

When we finally get up, I was soo happy, I felt like I was on the clouds, Aphmau must've felt the same way, "so what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" she asked,

"you asked the wrong person, I just want to kiss you and kiss you and kiss you" I say while I am kissing her neck, and shoulders making a trail of wet kisses between her finger and her chin, she started to squeal,

"Aaron, you and I know we both want to do that the whole day, but that doesn't mean we can, its abd enough that Laurence suspected something, We're just lucky he couldn't tell or didn't bring up how messy my hair was and how you had lip gloss all over your lips, in fact I'm pretty sure he did figure it out"

LAURENCE TIME SKIP BACKWARDS ABOUT 40 MINUTES

"GUYS YOU WILL NOT BELIVE WHAT I SAW WHEN I WENT TO APHMAU'S HOUSE TODAY" I was freaking out, this couldn't have happened, sure she was dating Aaron, but that wasn't according to the plan and it would have only delayed things by a few days, BUT HE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HER, I HAVE TO TELL THE GUYS!

"WHAT?" they all said in unison, running to snitch a good seat for the story telling, it was truth mind you.

"WHEN I WENT TO APHMAU'S HOUSE, SHE LOOKED SO AWAKE AND HAPPY, BUT HER HAIR LOOKED LIKE SHE JUST WOKE UP, OR LIKE SOMEONE HAD PLAYED WITH IT, AND THEN GUESS WHO COMES DOWNSTAIRS, AARON" I am freaking out right now, this is past controllable.

"Hold on, Hold on" Dante says calmly and confident, "Your Telling us that Aphmau's boyfriend was staying at Aphmau's house"

"HE ISN'T JUST HER BOYFRIEND, HE IS AARON, AND HE" I was cut off

"Laurence clam down, whatever Aphmau left for years ago changed her and she has found someone who makes her happy, and calm, so what if he spent the night, you know her, she is always falling asleep during movies, maybe she just bored him out of his mind by watching Frozen on repeat"

"LET ME FINISH, AARON HAD LIP GLOSS ALL OVER HIS LIPS, THE SAME KIND APHMAU WAS WEARING LAST NIGHT, ALSO THEY BOTH LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST GOT OUT OF BED, BUT THEIR VOICES, SMILES, AND POSTURE SAYS OTHERWISE, THEY COULD'VE BEEN HAVING SEX, AND THIS WOULD THROW OFF MY PLAN TO GET APHMAU BACK" I am screaming now, I'm sure Kawaii-Chan can hear us from next door, scratch that, I know because she is in the window listening, "KAWAII-CHAN, JUST COME IN HERE AND LISTEN DON'T WAIT OUT THERE AND DIE IN THE COLD" after being spotted she darted off into Aph's house, well at least we will know what they are doing...

AARON, BACK TO NORMAL TIME

I see a spot of pink in the white snow, "Umm Aphy, I think it is too late, look out the window" And sure enough there Kawaii-chan is, taking a video or pictures of us, oh darn this isn't good

"KAWAII-CHAN!!!!!"

thanks you guys, just checked and this book is 5 away from 300 views so I decided that you all deserved another chapter, no matter how tired I am.

shout out to one of my readers who gave me an idea for a snow storm, they wrote something like that in their book, but sadly I don't have the time to search through all the books I am keeping up on and find it, SO SORRY,

keep reading and don't die tomorrow, cause I have school and you probably do too

-bye