Chapter 32; The Interview

*Alicia POV*

*Next Morning*

I awoke to the sound of Brie’s alarm going off. It was 10 AM and we had to be at the airport by 1.

I put on the comfiest clothes I had in my suitcase; a pair of black leggings that stopped just above my ankles, a cute long green and white pastel striped sweater that fell just below my butt, and my white crochet toms. 

I straightened my hair and kept it pushed back with a black headband. I did the usual makeup as well.

I packed the rest of my stuff up and set it by my bed. Nikki was in the shower and Brie was with Bryan so I texted her;

Went out for coffee in the café downstairs. Be back soon

I grabbed my black leather purse and headed to the elevator. 

When I finally reached the café, I noticed an array of superstars down there.

Stephen and Randy were sitting together and motioned for me to join them.

“Hey Alicia,” they both said as I sat down by Randy.

“Hey,” I responded sleepily. 

“You look like you need some coffee,” Stephen joked as he ordered me some.

“I’ve been so jet lagged during this trip,” I said.

“Same here, as soon as we adjust, we are leaving again,” Randy said.

“I love traveling, but not the time changes,” Stephen said agreeing with us.

“So, uh, I hear you and Phil broke up,“ Randy said.

“Yeah, we did,” I confirmed.

“Well what happened fella?” Stephen asked.

“I don’t wanna air any dirty laundry. Things just fell apart,” I said.

“When did you guys break up?” Randy asked.

“A couple of days ago. Things had been rocky ever since I left for Paris,” I admitted.

“I’m sorry, I know you really cared for him,” Randy said.

My coffee arrived and I sipped it as we talked about various things.

When it came time to leave for the airport, I grabbed my bags and the diva’s title. I set the diva’s title in one of carry on bags.

After all the security checks and checking in bags, we finally boarded the plane. 

On my plane was; Celeste, Brie, Bryan, Seth, Paul, Seth, and Stephen.

I was pretty happy when Seth sat down next to me. We usually ride first class on all our flights. It is by choice, though. We pay for our airline tickets but WWE throws in some extra money in our paychecks for traveling.

Seth held my hand for takeoff and when we experienced turbulence. 

After an extremely long and tiresome flight, we touched down in NY and I was glad to be back in the states. We all checked in to a four seasons hotel by the arena. 

*Three Days Later*

Today I have a radio interview to do. I’m pretty excited for it actually.

For my outfit, I picked out a pair of distressed light wash capris that fell a few inches below my knees. I added  a flowy white t shirt and a pair of red chucks.

I loosely curled my hair and did the usual makeup. 

I grabbed my Diva’s title and headed to the radio station.