Chapter 19; Stargazing

*CM Punk POV*

I waited for my cue to go out and interupt Alicia in the ring. She was talking about Summerslam and our kiss.

“You’re on,” one of the producers said to me as he handed me a mic.

My theme song, “Cult Of Personality” hit and I walked down the ramp towards Alicia.

She looked beautiful tonight in this grayish dress and white heels. As I walked down, I tried to apologize to her with my eyes. I doubt she relayed my message though. 

I held the mic up as I said, “Congratulations on YOUR win.”

I dropped it and pulled her in as I brought my lips to hers. I was shocked that she was as into the kiss as I was.

I was hoping it wasn’t just for the storyline. I honestly feel awful about the whole punching situation.

I walked out of the ring as soon as I pulled away from the kiss. I waited for her to come backstage. I really needed to talk to her.

I heard the clicking of heels and soon she came through the curtain. 

“Alicia I really need to talk to you,” I pleaded.

“Fine,” she grumbled as she took my hand and led me to my locker room. She sat down beside me on the couch.

“What do you want?” she asked.

“I feel so awful about accidentally punching you and blowing up at Alex,” I said.

“Do you realize that you hurt me physically and emotionally? I don’t know if I can be with someone with such a short temper,” she answered as tears began falling down her face.

I wiped them away before saying, “I don’t ever want to lose you. Do you realize how much I love you, Alicia Hope Marquez?” I asked.

“I love you too Phillip. But I don’t think this Is going to work out,” she said as she began to sob.

I understood where she was coming from. She had told me how her real dad was abusive to her, Alaina, and her mom. She also had told me how her dad would get mad over the littlest things. Her real dad left when she was 10. Her mom remarried to a really nice guy that she calls 'Dad'.

“From the moment I laid eyes on you four years ago, I knew I wanted you to be mine. I don’t want that to be ruined because I fucked up. I‘m sorry,” I said softly.

“I forgive you baby. I can’t stay mad at you,” she admitted.

“Is it because of my devilish good looks? Or my amazing physique?” I teased

She smiled a little before saying, “Promise me you won’t let Alex phase you? He’s just jealous that I wanted to be with you and not him.”

“I promise baby. I love you so much,” I said.

“I love you too Phil,” she answered as she smiled

I picked her up bridal style and dropped her on the couch. I missed her scent and the way her skin felt.

“I have an idea,” I said.

“What is it?” she asked with a look of confusion.

“I’m going to take you out for a romantic dinner and then we will go for a walk in the park,” he finally said.

“That would be perfect!” she exclaimed.

It was only 8:45 and our segment was done so we could go home.

“Meet me at the hotel room at 10:00,” I said firmly.

She kissed me goodbye and left.

*Alicia POV*