Chapter 14; Diva's Championship

*Alicia POV* 

I awoke the next morning next to my sleeping boyfriend.

It was nearly 10 AM and we had a dress rehearsal in 2 hours. 

I think It had finally begun to hit me that today was SUMMERSLAM! Today would be the day when I win my 3rd Diva’s Championship. 

“Phil, we gotta get up,” I said sweetly as I kissed his cheek.

Just then he opened his eyes and a smile formed on his face. He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me in close.

“Do you know how much I love you?” he asked in a cute sleepy voice.

“I don’t think you love me that much,” I teased.

“Oh really?” he asked as a wicked grin formed on his face.

He brushed his lips against mine as he ran his fingers through my long hair. 

After a couple minutes of kissing and giggling, we finally decided to get up.

I decided to text my sister, Alaina, and let her know what is going on.

In case you don’t recall, about a month ago I invited my sister Alaina to come to Summerslam. I’m really excited because she is going to get to meet Phil.

Her and I texted for a little while before I hopped in the shower.

My inbox:

Me- Hey Lainie! I know you probably just landed, but I just wanted to say that I can’t wait to see you!!

Alaina- Hey Leigh!! I’m so excited to be out here to see your match later on tonight. And I can’t wait too meet your boyfriend!

Me- I know that you’ll love him. How was your flight?

Alaina- It was super bumpy and a very longg flight. I’m just walking to get my bags actually.

Me- Well why don’t you meet me at the hotel and you can come see dress rehearsal. 

Alaina- omg that’d be great. I’ll call you as soon as I get my bag and get out of here. Love you!!

Me- Love you too

As soon as I got out of the shower, I threw my hair up into a cute bun. 

I put on a pair of light wash ripped jeans and a white racerback tank top.  I threw on my favorite pair of red converse to add a bit of color.

I did a bit of minimal makeup; eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, foundation, and blush.

Phil had put on a pair of dark wash denim jeans and a best in the world tee shirt.

There was a loud knock at the door and I rushed to answer it.

“Alaina!” I shouted as I embraced her with hugs.

“Hi, I’m Phil,” my boyfriend politely said as he introduced himself.

“So this is the famous Phil that you are always talking about?” Alaina teased.

My face turned bright red as she said that and he just laughed.

“So are you excited to watch Summerslam?” he asked my sister.

“Well obviously! I flew all the way from Jersey to see you guys wrestle!” she exclaimed. 

We all chatted for fifteen minutes before we grabbed out wrestling bags and headed downstairs. 

The arena wasn’t too far away and we actually got there pretty early.

I introduced my younger sister to all of my co-workers and they all seemed to like her.

Rehearsals went really well and some of my nerves calmed down quite a bit. 

There was only an hour until show time so I went to the diva’s lockeroom to get ready. Alaina came with me and met all the divas. While I was getting changed, she chatted with the Bella twins. 

For my big match tonight I choose my all time favorite ring gear ever.

I am wearing a sparkly gray and white top and bottom. The top comes down to my belly button and the bottoms are short shorts.

I have matching gray sparkly knee pads too. I am also wearing my new pair of white wrestling boots. I am feeling very confident tonight.

As soon as the show was about to start, I kissed my sister goodbye as she headed to her seat. 

I was on in about 45 minutes so I did my usual warm up stretches before finding my boyfriend.

“ You can do this, I love you,” Phil assured me.

“I love you too babe,” I responded cheerfully.

“Alicia you’re on in 5, please head to gorilla,” the tech man said.

I kissed Phil goodbye and he smacked my ass as I walked away.

I walked over to gorilla and said a prayer before coming out to my music.

“This contest is set for one fall and it is for the Diva’s Championship! Introducing the challenger, from Neptune City, New Jersey, Alicia!!” Justin Roberts announced loudly.

I came out to my music and gave high fives to the fans. 

AJ’s music came on and Justin Roberts announced, “And her opponent, from Union City, New Jersey, She is the Diva’s Champion, AJ Lee!”

The bell rang and I immediately gained the upper hand. 

I threw AJ into the corner and performed a spider suplex, slamming her onto the mat. I then ran to the ropes and hit her with a leg drop. I went for the small package but she reversed it and she was now in control.

She hit me with a super hurricanrana and went for the pin. I kicked out at two and a half.

She then went for her signature submission hold, but I reached the ropes and she released. As I was getting up, she went for the cross body but I moved out of the way.

The match was going back and worth the entire time. 

I threw her out of the ring and then went diving through the ropes at her. I was definitely going to be feeling this in the morning.

She got up before I did and rammed me into the barricade. 

I quickly got up and went in the ring, breaking the ten count. 

AJ was going for some sort of spear but I quickly dodged out of the way and she went right into the steel pole. 

Our match had been going on for a good ten minutes. 

I put AJ in a sleeper hold before she reached the ropes. I finished her off with a thunderous kick to the jaw.

She was set up for the 450 Splash. I got up to the top rope and fed off the reaction of the crowd for a moment. 

I jumped off the top rope and executed it perfectly. I was bit nervous on doing it because of the accident, but I was fine. 

I went for the cover and got the 1.…2.…..3!

The bell rang and the ref raised my hand as I received the Diva’s Championship.

“Here is your winner and NEW Diva’s Champion, Alicia!”

Tears of happiness trickled down my face as I held my title up high on the turnbuckle. 

Phil came out and kissed me in front of the whole WWE Universe. They seemed very shocked, to say the least.

Our storyline was starting tonight and I was excited. I would finally be allowed to kiss my boyfriend in public. 

Phil carried me on his shoulders to the locker room as he told me how proud he was of me.

I AM THE NEW DIVA’S CHAMPION!

*PLEASE REVIEW AND FOLLOW !!*