Chapter 9; Confrontations

*Alicia POV*

I turned around to see Alex smiling at me.

I stared into his gorgeous light brown eyes.

“You took me by surprise there,” I whispered in his ear.

“You look absolutely stunning tonight,” Alex said as he look me up and down.

I felt myself blushing as Alex kissed my cheek and led me towards the dance floor.

A slow song came on and he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

I could tell he was wearing my favorite cologne of his.

I looked over and saw all the happy couples slow dancing; Miz and Maryse, Brie and Daniel, and John and Nikki.

“I can’t express how much I’ve missed you babe,” Alex whispered.

I got chills as soon as he called me ‘babe’. It had been a long while since he has called me that.

“I’m not going to lie, I missed you too,” I responded.

Just then Alex pulled me into a kiss and wrapped his arms around me. In that moment all the feelings I had for him, came back.

I wanted Alex but at the same time, I craved Punk. I pulled away and hugged him tightly.

All of a sudden Punk comes over to us and Alex releases his grip on me, but still stands beside me.

“Please Alicia, don’t go back to this loser,” Punk snapped.

“You better watch your fucking mouth,” Alex said angrily

“Alex you better leave Alicia alone, she’s mine,” Punk retorted.

“That’s why she came to me crying because you fucked her over?” Alex responded.

“You have no idea what happened so shut your damn mouth,” Punk said.

Alex and Punk were literally about to get into a fist fight before i stopped it and turned to Punk-

“I saw you making out with AJ like you were about to have sex with her! How could you do that to me? You told me you liked me and cared about me!” I yelled at Punk. 

"It was a stupid mistake Alicia, i'm so sorry for hurting you," Punk said.

I looked into his eyes and i saw they were filled with remorse. I just can't forgive him yet.

"I was a fool for believing all those things you said to me,"i responded as i choked back tears.

As soon as I said it, Punk pulled me in close and crashed his lips on mine. I desperately wanted to kiss back, but I was still so hurt.

I pulled away before slapping him in the face.

“I know, I deserved that,” Punk said glumly. 

I walked out of the club leaving both Punk and Alex wondering where my mind was at.

Not even I knew where my head was at.

TEAM PUNK OR TEAM ALEX??!?