Chapter 25; Dreaming

*Alicia POV*

I woke up shaking and sweating. I opened my eyes to see Randy sound asleep in his bed. Was it all just a dream? It seemed so real.

It was only two in the morning so I got dressed and went down to the café. It was open 24/7.

There were a couple superstars there that were eating and drinking. I grabbed a booth and ordered a tea to relax me.

I needed to call Phil because my dream freaked me out.

"Hey babe," Phil said cheerfully

"Hey," I said a bit uneasy.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

I told him all about my dream (except for the Randy part) and he was shocked.

"Alicia, I love you. I would never jeopardize our relationship," he said sweetly.

"I just miss you so much," I admitted.

"I miss you too, I promise I will see you soon. How much longer are you in France?" He asked.

"We still have another 3 days. Then we got to Italy for 2 days," I said. "How's your ankle?"

"It's a lot better. Not as serious as the docs thought," he said positively.

"That's good!" I said

"I gotta go baby, I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I responded. I ended the call and sipped my tea before heading to bed.

*CM PUNK POV* 

I have great news! The docs saw my ankle and said it was much better. They cleared me to compete so I am going to surprise Alicia in Paris.

Since i'm cleared to compete, they've added me to the promos for the last few days of the France and Italy tour.

My flight was booked for 11 PM so I packed all my gear and headed to the airport. I'm happy to surprise her, but also to wrestle in France!

Alicia's dream scared me a little bit. I don't want her to think that'd I'd cheat on her. Besides, i don't have feelings for Amy anymore. We broke up several years ago.

I got on the plane and tried to sleep, but that wasn't happening. I bought a couple hours worth of plane wifi and went on twitter. Everyone was tweeting me bout Alicia.

I looked through my mentions and blocked a bunch of negative idiots. A lot of people on twitter get on my nerves.

Alicia has said she didn't have any shows until 7 PM so I knew I had plenty of time to get to her hotel before she leaves.

I landed at 3 PM France time and went to surprise her.

*ALICIA POV* 

Because of my dream, I went to the front desk and got my own room.

I lied and told Randy it was because I'm sick. The dream freaked me out to be honest.  I see Randy as a friend and thats it!

I unpacked some stuff and then took a brief nap. My sleep schedule is soo messed up.  

I was awoken by a knock at the door. I opened it and saw my boyfriend standing in front of me. 

"PHIL!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms. 

"I missed you," he whispered as he kissed me roughly. 

"I missed you too," I said sweetly.

"How did you get here?" i asked.

"I missed my girlfriend and they cleared me to compete," he said with a smile.

*REVIEWS PLS!

YES THE LAST CHAPTER WAS ALL A DREAM!