Chapter 27; Feelings

*Seth Rollins POV*

We all decided to go out and have fun tonight. I was running late so I hurried down to the lobby. 

I was wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans. I had on a pair on black vans too.

The elevator doors opened and I saw a flood of WWE superstars. I searched through the crowds as I looked for someone in particular.

I spotted her and damn did she look beautiful. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her curves and a pair of red high heels. 

She looked like a knockout tonight. I’ll admit, I am a bit smitten with her.  There’s just one problem, she has a boyfriend.

Alicia saw me and I smiled at her as she winked at me. Roman and Dean had got lost in the sea of superstars so I went over to talk to her.

“You look amazing,” I said as I hugged her.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” she said with a smile. 

We all decided to head straight to the club to party for a few hours. Alicia was dancing with Nikki and Brie, but she kept looking over at me. I kinda think maybe she likes me too. 

I ordered a few beers with Roman and Dean and we talked for a while. I made sure not to tell them that I kinda like Alicia. They would blab and tell everyone. 

Alicia got done dancing and came over to us. Nikki and Celeste came over too. 

“Three cosmopolitans,” she said politely to the bartender. It seemed like everyone here knew English as well. 

The drinks arrived and the girls sipped them for a bit and talked about fashion and stuff. I sorta tuned out because i couldn't care less about fashion or makeup.

“Lets take a group picture,” Alicia said happily as she took out her iphone. 

Mike took the picture of Dean, Roman, Nikki, Celeste, Alicia, and I. We held up our drinks and flashed big smiles. We all are one big wrestling family.

*Alicia POV*

I was having a great time tonight! It totally got my mind off the fight with Phil. 

We threw back a few drinks and went dancing at the club. We skipped dinner for some odd reason though. I’m pretty sure it was so everyone could get drunk sooner.

I pulled out my phone and went on twitter. I posted the group shot of the six of us and captioned it;

Amazing night out in Paris with some of the best! #somuchfun

I sat next to Seth and ordered another cosmopolitan. I wasn’t super drunk, just a little tipsy.

It was just Seth and I by the bar so we talked for a bit.

“Are you having fun?” he asked.

“Yeah, I really needed tonight. I had to get my mind off of things,” I admitted.

“What happened?” he asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“Phil was being really jealous and mean earlier. We kinda got into a fight,” I said with a sigh.

“He came all the way out here?” he asked.

“He got cleared to compete so he surprised me,” I said.

“Well that was sweet of him,” Seth said.

“So far, I kinda wish he would have stayed in Chicago,” I said as I started to tear up.

“Please don’t be sad,” he said as he hugged me. Seth had a softer side that I never knew about. I like it…

*Seth POV*

I don’t like to see Alicia upset like this. If I was her boyfriend, I wouldn’t treat her like that.

I know I shouldn’t feel this way, but I’m somewhat glad she isn’t getting along with Phil. I only say that because it means they might break up and I’ll have a shot with her. 

A bunch of other people came and sat at the bar. Much to her disliking, i paid her bar tab for her.  I took her hand and led her to a much quieter room with less people. 

All the WWE superstars were out in the main room, dancing the night away.

We sat down on the couch and got to know each other better.

“So how old are you?” I asked curiously.

“27, what about you?” she asked.

“Same age as you,” I said with a laugh.

“Where are you from?” she asked.

“Iowa,” I said. “What about you?”

“I was born in Vegas, but moved to Jersey when I was young,” she said.  

We talked for a little while longer about our careers and whatnot. We were the only ones left in the room. She then asked me a question out of the blue.

“Are you single?”

“Yeah,” I admitted. “Can I tell you something?”

“What Is it?” she asked.

“I like you,” I flat out said.

She blushed for a moment before I crashed my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her, and she didn’t fight it. 

I felt my heart beating really fast. I’ve wanted to kiss her for a long time.

She pulled away after a couple of seconds and said, “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I have a boyfriend.”

She hurried out of the room and left me sitting here thinking about her.

*REVIEWS PLS!

WHAT DID YA’LL THINK? 

AND THANK YOU FOR 1,000 VIEWS!!!