Chapter 8; Regrets

*CM Punk POV*

AJ came into my locker room looking hot as always. I always kinda had a crush on her. Before I knew it we were on top of each other on the couch. We were passionately kissing and she was ripping at my shirt.

I’m not going to lie, a part of me really enjoyed it. All of a sudden the door opened and there was Alicia.

“Hey Punk-” her expression changed as soon as she saw us. She ran out as fast as she could.

“ALICIA WAIT!” I yelled at I pulled my shirt on.

“You care more about her than you do me!” AJ snapped.

“You’re damn right I do,. This whole thing was a mistake! I could never be with a girl like you,” I said angrily.

“That’s okay because Dolph and John are wayyy better kissers than you,” she said tauntingly.

“I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK. GET OUT YOU HOE!” I shouted.

AJ left without saying a word.

I needed to find Alicia and explain that AJ doesn’t mean nearly as much as she means to me. I ran off to find her in the arms of Alex Riley.

My heart sank knowing that she would probably get back with him…

 I feel like the biggest douche ever. I saw Alicia crying and I knew it was because of me.

I’m such an idiot and I should I have never kissed AJ. Alicia saw me and started walking faster. I nearly chased after her.

“Alicia can we please talk about this?” I called after her.

She stopped for a moment and turned around.

“Don’t you get it Punk, you broke my heart. I really really liked you,” she yelled.

I noticed the keyword there “liked”.

“I’m sorr-” I began to say before she cut me off.

“Save it Punk,” she turned and got in her car and drove off.

My match was next and I couldn’t get Alicia off of my mind. Its like I craved her. I needed her affection and her attention.

Tonight I was facing Heath Slater. He was a jobber so the match would be over pretty quick.

I took out all my frustration on Heath. I did my usual; Irish whip into corner, bulldog, GTS. After I won my match I tried to call Alicia but she didn’t answer.

It kills me to know that I probably screwed up any chance of a relationship with her.

*Late on that night*

*Alicia POV*

Once I was inside my hotel room, I couldn’t contain my tears. Nikki and I are rooming and I told her what happened.

“Punk is such a dick. I’m so sorry Alicia,” she said as she consoled me.

“I know what will cheer you up, come to the club with us!”

“Maybe that’s what I need, a night out,” I responded.

I picked out a knee length black crystal long sleeve dress and silver pumps to match. I straightened my long brown hair and it flowed down my back. 

I applied simple, yet elegant eye shadow and a red lip.

“Damn girl, you look pretty hot!” Nikki exclaimed as she laughed.

We pulled up to the club and most of the RAW roster was there. It was kind of a tradition to go out after a RAW or Smackdown taping

. I started dancing with Nikki and Brie. I was having a blast and I’ll admit I had a few cocktails as well. I was going to let loose and not have a care in the world. 

Just then I felt a hand around my waist and I turn around to see….

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?

COMMENT (: