Chapter 12; Heartbreaker

*Alicia POV*

I can’t tell you how happy I have become now that Phil and I are finally together. 

He makes me the happiest woman in the world.

However, I still have to tell Alex that I have come to a decision.

I decided to text him and invite him out to talk:

Me- Hey Alex, we really need to talk.

Alex- I couldn’t agree more…

Me- Do you wanna meet up somewhere to talk??

Alex- Sure, how about that coffee shop on 3rd avenue?

Me- Sounds good, I’ll meet you there in like a half hour.

Alex- Can’t wait to see you :) <3

That last text made me a little sad inside. Alex probably thinks I have chosen him when in all actuality, i have chosen Phil.

It is going to be really hard to let him know that I don’t want to be with him.

I quickly got dressed out of my pajamas. It was still pretty early in the morning.

I threw on a pair of light wash denim jeans, a dark black button up tank top, and a pair of white converse. I French braided my long hair down my back and did my makeup. 

I applied some nude colored lip gloss, mascara, and my signature winged eyeliner. I’m not a huge fan of blush or eyeshadow.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my purse.

“Where are you going babe?” Phil asked with a curious look on his face.

“I decided to tell Alex about us. He deserves to know,” I admitted.

“I couldn’t agree more. Just be careful okay,” he said.

“I will, I promise. I love you,” I said cheerfully.

“I love you too baby,” Phil said right as he kissed me goodbye.

I knew without a doubt that I had surely made the right choice.

I drove my rental car down to the coffee shop Alex asked me to meet him at.

I grabbed us a table and I ordered an iced coffee and sipped it as I waited. 

Alex finally came in and spotted me immediately. 

“Hey, you look great,” he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Hi, Alex” I said nervously.

He ordered himself a macchiato and when it was done, he came and sat across from me.

“So what did you want to talk about?” he finally asked.

“I have finally come to a decision on this whole “love triangle situation,” I told him. 

His face lit up and he asked, ”Well what is your decision?”

“I pick Phil,” I finally said as a tear fell down my face.

The absolute last thing I wanted to do was hurt Alex. I still care for him.

As soon as I told him, a wave of sadness washed over his face. We sat in silence for a moment before he spoke up.

“I support your decision 110%. It’s not what I wanted you to do, but just know I’ll always be here for you. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to call me.”

“Thanks Alex, I’m really sorry,” I responded.

“Don’t be, I gotta go because I have an NXT show to do,” he said as he got up and left.

I finished off my coffee before heading back to our hotel room. Punk had just gotten back from his workout and was all sweaty.

“Hey smelly,” I jokingly said to him.

“If I’m smelly what does that make you?” he tauntingly said as he pulled me in for a hug. “ How did it go?”

“It went as expected, he was a bit hurt. But he said he supports my decision,” I said to him.

“Well that’s good, I guess. Do you want to watch some TV before we have to leave for RAW?” he asked.

Summerslam was on Sunday and I was beyond nervous and excited. I would become Diva’s Champion in just 6 days! All my hard work will finally pay off!

“I have a better idea,” I said as I began kissing him. We laid onthe couch and watched The Walking Dead before heading to RAW.

*REVIEW AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE*  :)