Chapter 10; Advice

*Alex Riley POV*

I can’t stand CM Punk. Alicia and I were having a great time in the club and he has to come in and ruin it.

I’ve realized as of late how much I miss the relationship we used to have.

i miss calling her mine and waking up to her beautiful face every morning.

We had such a great relationship before we suddenly began to drift apart.

Alicia and I met almost three years ago when The Miz and I were in a storyline on RAW. I knew from the moment I first laid eyes on her that I wanted her to be mine. 

When she first came to the WWE she was really closed off and shy. It took her a good year for her to really open up.

Finally one night she agreed to go on a date with me and we hit it off. 

Our relationship quickly became serious and we even talked about marriage. 

The only real downfall to our relationship, was all the time we spent apart. 

I’ve never really told her this, but I had bought a ring and I planned on proposing. I had planned on surprising her with a vacation to Hawaii and that’s where I was going to propose. 

But three weeks before the vacation and our one year anniversary, we broke up. 

It was really hard because she was my first really serious relationship. 

I’ve never stopped loving Alicia and I haven’t seen anyone since we broke up. 

I just don’t want Punk to take away what is rightfully mine. I know I’ve made mistakes, but so has everyone else. I just hope she will give me another shot.

I’m madly in love with Alicia Hope Marquez.

*Alicia POV*

I drove back to the hotel and buried my face in a pillow. Tears spewed out  of my eyes and my makeup smeared everywhere.

I’ve never been so confused in my life. 

I love Alex so much, but I realized that I love Punk too.

I picked up my phone and called one of my best friends, searching  for answers.

The phone rang for a few seconds before a deep gruff voice picked up. 

“Randy?” I asked as I sniffed back tears.

“Alicia, what’s the matter?” he asked sincerely.

“I don’t know what to do! I’m still madly in love with Alex but at the same time, I love Punk too,” I whispered into the phone.

Randy and I have been friends for a long time. He even helped train me and I consider him one of  my best friends. We always come to one another when we need someone to talk to. 

“I just really need you right now,” I admitted into the phone.

“You know I’m always here for you Leigh. How about we meet up at the diner on 52nd street?” he asked. 

Randy’s nickname for me is Leigh (it is pronounced like Lee)

“Okay, thanks. I’ll meet you there in 20,” I said as I hung up. 

It was only 10:30 and the diner is open 24/7.

I threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and and tight coral v-neck. I paired the outfit with white vans and a couple of bracelets. I threw my hair up into a cute, messy bun.

*20 Minutes Later*

I walk into the diner and I see Randy sitting in a booth already.

I stroll over to him and he kisses me on the cheek.

“Thank you for being here for me Randy,” I said sweetly.

“Alicia, you are one of my best friends. I’m always here for you. You know that as well as I do,” he answered. “So what is going on with Phil and Alex?”

“I caught Phil making out with AJ last Monday on RAW. Just days before that he told me how much he cares for me and how much he likes me. He keeps apologizing and asking me to forgive him. As for Alex, he tells me how much he misses me and wants to get back together. The problem is, I love both of them so much,” I admitted.

Randy chuckled a bit before saying, “ Leigh, you have to look inside of yourself and see what you really want. There are good and bad things about both of them. You just have to see who has more good than bad.”

“You always know the right things to say Randal,” I said with a grin.

Randy and I talked for almost 3 hours at the diner. We talked about our careers, relationships, his crumbling marriage, etc.

I’m glad to know that I’ll always have Randy and he’ll always have me. I kissed and hugged Randy goodbye and headed back to my hotel room. 

I checked my phone and saw I had 7 missed calls, 16 texts, and 4 voicemails. 

They were all from Alex and Phil…

As I drifted to sleep, things became more clear for me.

Maybe this decision wouldn’t be so hard…

WHO WILL SHE PICK??