He Asks Another Boy For A Condom 9/13

Taylor: He asks Carter
Y/N and I were at Carter's house with Cam, Carter, Matt, and Shawn. We had a pool party earlier, and now we were just chillin with a game of truth or dare.
Y/N has been teasing me all day long...And I mean ALL day...
She wore a strapless black bikini that she knows gets me hard, grinds on me for a few seconds then walks away, grabs my package when I'm not paying attention, and intentionally flirts with the other guys just to get me goin. And I want her to learn I'm the boss, and I know exactly how.
"Hmmmmmm...Y/N...Truth or Dare?" Cam said, since it was his turn now.
"Dare." Y/N smirked confidently.
"I dare you..."
I "coughed" to get his attention. He glanced at me and I made a small thrusting motion, telling him I wanted her upstairs now. He smirked.
"I dare you to go upstairs with Taylor for an hour." He said.
"Okay." She said like it was nothing.
We got up, and started walking upstairs.
I turned around and made a jacking motion, showing I need a condom. Cam, Shawn, and Matt shrugged, but Carter pulled something out of his pocket and tossed the package to me. I mouthed "thank you" and ran upstairs to Y/N.
Let's just say we showed them how loud Y/N can scream...

Shawn: He Asks Taylor (this is when Magcon was all together)
We just got done with an event and we all gathered in Cam and Taylor's hotel room to hang out. I have my own room since Y/N is in town, and I wanna use it to my advantage.
Everyone was watching a movie, Y/N cuddled into my chest.
"Babe...Wanna go to the room?" I whispered, lightly kissing her neck.
She giggled and nodded.
"Go back in our room, I'll be there in a minute." I whispered.
She got up and said she wasn't feeling good. She left and I waited a few minutes.
"Ay Cam, come here a second." I said, getting up.
We went into the hall and closed the door.
"You got a condom?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.
He looked at me and laughed.
"Get some bro, make me proud." He laughed, pulling a package out of his pocket and handing it to me.
"Thanks man." I said.
I went into my room and let's just say Y/N and I got a noise complaint... ;)

Aaron: He Asks Jack J
We were all at a party at Cam's house and Y/N came as my date. We were all just hanging out, dancing, laughing, and a bit of drinking. I only had 1 beer, but Y/N had 2 and now on her 3rd.
"I think that's enough babe, you're gonna regret it in the morning." I chuckled, taking the bottle away from her hand.
"Baabee." She whined.
I shook my head with a smile and pecked her lips. As I pulled away, she pulled me back in, wrapping her arms around my neck. She deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. We were soon making out in the middle of the dance floor.
"Meet me upstairs..." she said as she pulled away.
She swayed her hips as she left, leaving me with a semi hard boner. I knew I needed a condom, so I found the closest person who I knew would have one: Johnson.
"Dude, I need protection." I said, pulling him away from the girl he was dancing with.
"Y/N's upstairs?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yup." I said proudly.
"Damn boy, go get some." He said, giving me the condom from his back pocket.
I smirked and ran upstairs. And boy did I get some... ;)