Your Dad Is A Celebrity

They meet your father, who happens to be an athlete or someone in the entertainment industry.
Cam: Channing Tatum (yes please <3...)
"Damn...your dad has better abs than me..."
I looked back at Cam, who was lifting his shirt up in the mirror.
"Well then it's a good thing I like you, not my Dad." I said, kissing his cheek.
He sighed, putting his shirt down and tieing his tie.
"Relax babe, he'll love you." I said.
"I hope..." he said.
I shook my head with a small smile.
Once we were both ready, Cam drove us to the restaurant. We walked inside and saw my Dad, sitting at a table on his phone.
Since I haven't seen him in 3 months, I got super excited.
"Daddy!" I slightly squealed, running to him.
"Pumpkin! How are you?" He said with a huge smile, pulling me into a hug.
"Good. This is my boyfriend, Cameron." I said.
"Hello Mr. Tatum." Cam said politely, shaking his hand.
"How are you?" He said.
"Good. Yourself?" Cam said.
"Good. Shall we sit?" He said.
We both nodded and we sat in the booth, Dad across from us.
We talked as we ate and the two of them seemed to get along.
"Now Cameron, I like you. You seem like a perfect fit for Y/N. But, if you break my little girl's heart, I'll personally find you and beat you to a pulp." He said.
"No need. I couldn't do that to such a wonderful girl." He said, smiling at me.
"Good answer." Dad said, making us laugh.
I think they'll get along just fine.
Nash: Peyton Manning
"You okay babe?" I asked.
Nash and I were waiting for my Dad at a restaurant. It was Nash's first time meeting my Dad. Being a World-Wide known NFL quarterback, it wasn't easy finding a date to have dinner.
I could tell Nash was nervous. He was bouncing his leg, biting his lip, and playing with his hands.
"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm cool." He said.
I started hearing crowds and cameras outside the restaurant. Not seconds later, my Dad walked in. He was in a suit, but wearing a Broncos hat...which is normal for him.
I waved at him, catching his attention. He smiled and walked over to us.
"Daddy! How've you been! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said with a huge smile.
"I'm doing good. Pre-season training and games. But we beat those Seahawks good. Ah, I love payback. How've you been sweetheart?" He asked.
"Haha, good. This is my boyfriend Nash. He played football too." I said, laughing at what my Dad said.
"Ah yes, I recognize you from Vine. Whenever she calls, Y/N won't stop talking about you." He said.
Nash blushed and my Dad slightly laughed. I finally got a conversation going between the two of them and Nash wasn't as nervous anymore.
Right as we were about to leave, I ran off to the bathroom real quick. When I came back, I stopped to snoop a little.
"Nash, I feel you're a good fit for my daughter. You're polite, smart, and think a lot like Y/N. But, if you are the cause of even one tear, it will not end well..." Dad said.
"I couldn't hurt her. She means too much to me." Nash said.
I smiled at his response.
"Good." Dad said.
I walked back and they changed the subject to football.
Matt: James Franco
"Okay Matt, when my Dad comes, he might tease a little, but know that's just his personality. He doesn't mean any of it. Just relax, be yourself, and he'll love you." I said.
Matt and I were about 4 months into our relationship and with my Dad in town for an event, it was the perfect time for them to meet. He was coming over to our house for dinner.
"I think I got this." He sighed, looking in the mirror for the 50th time.
"You look fine. Oh, there he is." I said as I heard the doorbell ring.
I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Daddy!" I said like a little girl.
"Pumpkin!" He said just as excited.
We laughed and hugged. Our usual greeting.
I let him in and we went to the dining room where Matt was putting food on the plates.
"Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Matthew Espinosa."
"Who?" He said.
Matt looked hurt, but my Dad laughed.
"I'm just joking with you. I know who you are. Seen you're Vines. You're pretty funny." Dad said, laughing.
"Oh right...Haha, thank you sir."
"Please, call me James. Sir makes me feel old." Dad said.
Matt nodded and we sat down. As we ate, Matt cracked a few jokes and Dad was honestly laughing at them.
"I'm gonna get some more water. You guys want anything?" I asked.
"No thanks." They both said.
I nodded and walked into the kitchen to easedrop.
"Well Matt, you seem like a very well-rounded kid. I think Y/N made a very good choice." I heard Dad say.
I smiled.
"Thank you si- I mean, James." Matt said.
"But, if you even slightly hurt my little princess, there will be consequences." Dad said.
"I'd never hurt such an amazing girl like you're daughter." Matt said.
I smiled again.
I quickly filled my cup up with water and walked back to the table.
Carter: Jim Carrey
"Carter, calm down." I said, laughing.
We were our shared house, waiting for my Dad to come over and meet Carter for the first time.
Carter was definitely nervous. I could tell by the way he was pacing back and forth and running his hands through his hair.
"I can't! What if he doesn't like me!? One wrong move and I'm dead!" He said.
"You need to chill. I love you, so he'll love you. You have nothing to be nervous about." I said, making him stop by grabbing his shoulders.
The doorbell rung, making him freeze.
"Just calm down and be yourself." I said.
He nodded and I opened the door.
"Daddy!" I said happily.
"Princess!" He said in the same tone.
We hugged and I let him in.
"Daddy, this is Carter. Carter, my Dad." I said.
"Hi Mr. Carrey, big fan." Carter said, shaking his hand.
"Why thank you. Y/N has shown some of your stuff too. Not bad. You're very talented." Dad said.
"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you Mr. Carrey." Carter said with a big smile.
"Please, call me Jim." Dad said.
We sat and talked and Dad seemed to love Carter. Who wouldn't?
Jack G: Adrian Gonzalez
"Damn, your Dad's a beast." Jack said as we walked down to the locker room.
My Dad got us awesome seats for their home game and now he told us to come down to the locker room so he could meet Jack. Of course, Dad hit a 2 run home run and made some awesome plays. Dodgers won.
"Yeah, but he's a softie. Just be yourself and he'll love you." I said.
We got to the locker room and luckily, everyone was changed.
"Y/N!"
I looked around until I saw my Dad, walking towards us.
"Daddy!" I said, running over to him.
"Did you enjoy the game?" He asked.
"Who wouldn't enjoy seeing their Dad smack the hell out of a ball?" I said with a smile.
"Oh yeah, Daddy, this is Jack." I said.
"It's an honor." Jack said, shaking his hand.
"Well, it's nice to meet you too. I've heard some of your music. You're pretty good." Dad said.
"T-thank you." Jack said with a smile.
We talked a little and Dad seemed to love him.
"Now, just remember. If you hurt my baby girl in any way...Let's just say that homerun is a good example of what will happen." He said.
"I don't think that will be necessary. I would never want to hurt such a beautiful and amazing girl like your daughter." Jack said, smiling at me.
Jack J: John Cena
"I'm like a shrimp compared to him..." Jack said, looking at himself in the mirror.
My Dad, who happened to be John Cena, was about to come pick us up and take us to dinner so he could meet Jack.
"I don't like giant muscley guys. You're perfect. Not scrawny, but not giant biceps the size of my head. I love you for you." I said, kissing his cheek.
"You do know he could kill me with one punch?" He said, slightly laughing.
"Be yourself and you won't have to worry about that." I giggled.
We kissed, then the doorbell rang.
"Let's go." I said.
We went downstairs and I opened the door.
"Daddy!" I said.
"Y/N Boo!" He said with a smile.
We hugged and smiled.
"Daddy, this is my boyfriend Jack." I said.
"H-hello Mr. Cena." Jack said, nervously smiling.
"Call me John." He said with a slight chuckle, shaking Jack's hand.
"Well let's go. Our reservations are in 10 minutes." Dad said.
We got in the car and talked on the way there.
Throughout the night, Jack got along really well with my Dad.
"Well, I think you two are a perfect couple. But, Jack, if you so much as lay one hurtful finger on my daughter, it's you and me in the ring." My Dad said.
"I wouldn't dream of it. I wouldn't do anything to hurt your daughter." Jack said.
"Good. Then we should have no problems." Dad said.
We laughed and the night went smoothly.